Official Fifth Night Setlist SPOILER Thread: Austin, TX - May 16th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

:popcorn: or :d13: anyone? I got an endless supply if anyone needs some unless that runs out at 150 also... ;)

Another Pepsomaniac here. :hi: Think I'm running out of the black gold by tomorrow. :(

So yeah I'll take one.

T minus 70 minutes

• Like 2

Warming up the headphones with AFTK. :sundog:

I knew there was something I liked about you... :cheers: I am just going to hang long enough to see if Ged is wearing anything that could or may be considered "hipster"... :LOL:

I don't even think I know what a hipster is? Does anyone really know? :eh:

Thanks for the beer idea. Don't mind if I do. I have a couple Yahoo Brewery Amber Ales in the fridge.

• Like 1

Wait - no sound check gossip? This group is slippin'

I saw another Losing It rumor, but yeah whatever. Heard that one before.

:popcorn: or :d13: anyone? I got an endless supply if anyone needs some unless that runs out at 150 also... ;)

Another Pepsomaniac here. :hi: Think I'm running out of the black gold by tomorrow. :(

So yeah I'll take one.

T minus 70 minutes

Here ya go.... With real sugar too. The only kind I drink anymore...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/32/Pepsi_Throwback_2010.png

• Like 2

Not much of a crowd here tonight. Don't tell me Rush fans are fair weather fans?? What could be more important than this??? ;) ;) ;)

It's still early. They will be here. Resistance is futile.

• Like 1

Not much of a crowd here tonight. Don't tell me Rush fans are fair weather fans?? What could be more important than this??? ;) ;) ;)

we're hanging out in our cars until it stops raining.

• Like 1

I knew there was something I liked about you... :cheers: I am just going to hang long enough to see if Ged is wearing anything that could or may be considered "hipster"... :LOL:

Thanks for the beer idea. Don't mind if I do. I have a couple Yahoo Brewery Amber Ales in the fridge.

Gemini79 knows. If he were here we could ask him. You start at Ged's feet with the Chuck Taylors and go up from there... :LOL:

we're hanging out in our cars until it stops raining.

It's raining quite hard where I am too.

Gemini79 knows. If he were here we could ask him. You start at Ged's feet with the Chuck Taylors and go up from there... :LOL:

Well I guess that makes me one then. I only wear Chucks. Who knew?

Edited by catherine

I dare not greet Brucey. Last time I did, he disappeared. :)

He is a bit shy. Hey Brucey!!... :hi:
  • Like 1

You are hipster young lady... :cheers:

what color? it has to be something other than black or white...they don't count.

• Like 1

what color? it has to be something other than black or white...they don't count.

I have some green ones and navy. Low tops.

green ones are hipster...navy is borderline.

Loves me some chucks...only hightops...but they kill my feet if i do much walking in them. The curse of old age.

Yep. Hipster I believe... I have been called much worse so I wouldn't worry about it to much... :)

Rod, what are you having to eat at the Japanese Restaurant?

We had some sushis, sashimis etc...Stella behaved well!!! We're back home now - the restaurant is two blocks away from our house.

• Like 2