LeBron vs Michael, one on one, who would win?

Who would win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win a game of one on one played between Jordan and LeBron if they played today?

• 52 year old Michael Jordan
    • 29 year old LeBron James

Feedback!

Cause I don't watch the NBA.

This one's so easy you don't have to.

• Like 2

Do you think 34% of people misunderstood the question?

Could be. If not...

One on one what? Reading? Golfing? Playing poker?

You've been spending so much time reading the Patriots' response you've lost all ability to grasp the obvious. But I guess I need to clarify for the Patriot fans here, it would be a one on one game of basketball.

With properly inflated balls. And on a floor without dead spots (fortunately, the old Boston Garden has been torn down.)

What you mean them right now at the same time?

If you mean them in their prime, Jordan all the way. Dude's the Babe Ruth of basketball IMO.

• Like 3

Do you think 34% of people misunderstood the question?

More probable than not.

You've been spending so much time reading the Patriots' response you've lost all ability to grasp the obvious. But I guess I need to clarify for the Patriot fans here, it would be a one on one game of basketball.

With properly inflated balls. And on a floor without dead spots (fortunately, the old Boston Garden has been torn down.)

My point was that Jordan might beat James one on one in those activities today. Not basketball.

I guess you lose your sense of humor when you root for teams that measure their championship droughts in centuries.

Edited by Rick N. Backer

Hey now that Gaahden was a garden of Eve, we pissed in urinals that was communal. Where can you go today in a sports arena and find that?

To the ??? I'll get back to you IF and when LeBron can take the Cavs to the finals and win it ALL for the city of Cleveland.

My point was that Jordan might beat James one on one in those games today. Not basketball.

I guess you lose your sense of humor when you root for teams that measure their championship droughts in centuries.

LOL, where do you go to find that rolling laughing emoticon. That was a good one.

Edited by g under p

My point was that Jordan might beat James one on one in those activities today. Not basketball.

Oh, there's nothing wrong with my sense of humor. I especially appreciate the unintentional kind, as exemplified by that 200 page tome the Patriots just put out.

MJ in his prime vs Lebron in his prime

That would be something to see. LeBron is so much bigger so I would say it wouldn't be easy but if forced to choose I'd pick Jordan by a slight margin.

• Like 1

That would be something to see. LeBron is so much bigger so I would say it wouldn't be easy but if forced to choose I'd pick Jordan by a slight margin.

I think the size is a big deal, no pun intended. I think in a game to 11 James would just physically wear Jordan down.

I still think Jordan's a better player, I just think one on one favors James.

I think the size is a big deal, no pun intended. I think in a game to 11 James would just physically wear Jordan down.

Who would win if they deflated the ball a couple PSI?

• Like 1

Maybe the one on one would favor James, but I've got to believe that the will to win for Jordan would be off the charts, far more than LeBron.

The great thing about this is that it can never be definitively answered, and there are reasonable arguments on each side.

Maybe the one on one would favor James, but I've got to believe that the will to win for Jordan would be off the charts, far more than LeBron.

The great thing about this is that it can never be definitively answered, and there are reasonable arguments on each side.

Jordan was (and probably is) more driven. I guess I was thinking for purposes of the hypothetical we're assuming James cared more about the outcome than he seems to do in real life.

• Like 3

34% of "avid" hoop fans think Jordan would win. :wacko:

Votes is public.

I heard aboot this poll on ESPN radio, I don't give a flip aboot the NBA even I know a 52 year old Jordan couldn't beat a 29 year old LeBron. Carmelo Anthony would beat Jordan. Jimmer Fredette would beat Jordan. Colin Kaepernick would beat Jordan.

"Cleveland...that city is a dump".

Edited by JohnRogers

Who would win if they deflated the ball a couple PSI?

Probably a Celtic from the 60s, though they're more familiar with any dead spots on the floor..

If it's make-it, take-it format, Jordan has a shot.

Colin Kaepernick would beat Jordan.

A 52-year old Jordan would knock Kaep's dick in the dirt in basketball. That's how good pro's are.

Colin Kaepernick would beat Jordan.

A 52-year old Jordan would knock Kaep's dick in the dirt in basketball. That's how good pro's are.

No way. Kap played ball in college and Jordan is not a very fit 52.