Empires Past - The official music of the TRF member, Tick!

Hello my friends. Just wanted to give folks a chance to hear what I am doing musically these days. The first 2 cuts "Room To Breathe" and "Tumbling Down" are available to listen to from my band, "Empires past" More tracks will follow as we are transitioning from the original demo recordings written and recorded by the brilliant song writer Tom Dalton to cuts performed by the actual band lineup. I hope you'll take a listen.

http://www.reverbnat...bject_news_item

• Like 1

Now the rest of the board will know what a few of us Pagscon vets already knew -- Tick can belt it out! Good stuff. I thought the songs could have used some rhythm guitar, especially during the solos, but the tunes are solid.

Thank you!

I agree that rhythm guitar would fill out parts of the songs but we have no real desire to add anyone so it is what it is.

Also... I'm sorry, I didn't notice their was a sub forum for board members original music.

Awesome, Tick :clap:

I remember listening to some of your stuff a few years back. Always loved your voice. You've got great power, but with soul, and a nice gruff edge.

And thanks for checking out some of my stuff, too :)

• Like 1

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6a5c8ef6320f5d586db4026e4eaab4ed.jpg

Beautiful! Love the chord progression, love the solo...above all, I love the soul in your voice.
  • Like 1

I agree that your voice is the strongest element.

I love the talent level of my guys but thanks for the compliment!