Jump to content


SOUNDCHECK MASSIVE SPOILER!!!! (MSP)


173 replies to this topic

#41 Thaxar

Thaxar

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:07 PM

I'm hoping for Cut to the Chase, Everyday Glory and Available Light. Many more but those are a few I'd love to hear.

Sponsored Post

#42 saltomortale

saltomortale

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 107 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Stranded at the crossroads of life

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:09 PM

EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I love this song--seems very apropos now, and to hear it live would be worth losing it over (pun intended)!

Though I might get teary at that or Everyday Glory. Sentimental value.

Edited by saltomortale, 12 May 2015 - 06:10 PM.


#43 losingit2k

losingit2k

    Setlist Swami

  • Members *
  • 7471 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Miami
  • Interests:Music, Movies, Sports

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:09 PM

View Postdtpoet, on 12 May 2015 - 05:47 PM, said:

Losinit2k will - oh sorry - lose it when he hears...

Oh I'm Losing It alright. Did I mentioned I lost it in my pants again?

:codger:

#44 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14365 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:12 PM

View Postlosingit2k, on 12 May 2015 - 06:09 PM, said:

View Postdtpoet, on 12 May 2015 - 05:47 PM, said:

Losinit2k will - oh sorry - lose it when he hears...

Oh I'm Losing It alright. Did I mentioned I lost it in my pants again?

:codger:
Here's a great example of Losing It


#45 Snaked

Snaked

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3339 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:13 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 12 May 2015 - 06:12 PM, said:

View Postlosingit2k, on 12 May 2015 - 06:09 PM, said:

View Postdtpoet, on 12 May 2015 - 05:47 PM, said:

Losinit2k will - oh sorry - lose it when he hears...

Oh I'm Losing It alright. Did I mentioned I lost it in my pants again?

:codger:
Here's a great example of Losing It


That was filmed exactly 33 minutes ago in somebodys office :P

#46 mrfriendly

mrfriendly

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:13 PM

I couldn't love this band anymore right now.

For deep cuts, would love to hear the following:
Different Strings
Cut to the Chase
Farewell to Kings
Peaceable Kingdom
Fly by Night (although with Geds vocal range now I wouldn't be dying for it anymore)
War Paint
Something different of T4E (Time and Motion, T4E)

#47 losingit2k

losingit2k

    Setlist Swami

  • Members *
  • 7471 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Miami
  • Interests:Music, Movies, Sports

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:14 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 12 May 2015 - 06:12 PM, said:

View Postlosingit2k, on 12 May 2015 - 06:09 PM, said:

View Postdtpoet, on 12 May 2015 - 05:47 PM, said:

Losinit2k will - oh sorry - lose it when he hears...

Oh I'm Losing It alright. Did I mentioned I lost it in my pants again?

:codger:
Here's a great example of Losing It


I guess he didn't get the RUSH song he was hoping for! I completely understand!

:gumby:

#48 canadianice

canadianice

    Solar Federalist

  • Members
  • 2959 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Stoney Creek, Ontario

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:14 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 12 May 2015 - 05:42 PM, said:

Now Rush Nation will officially lose they minds!

Posted Image

  is that Bill Cosby?

#49 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

    A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

  • Members *
  • 21061 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Buffalo NY)

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:14 PM

I doubt Different Strings will make an appearance. Unless you all want them to drop Jacob's Ladder.....

It looks like all the deep cuts are coming from Grace Under Pressure-Vapor Trails

#50 Puppyloo

Puppyloo

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Sunny FLA
  • Interests:Good food, good music and shitty movies

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:15 PM

Word on one of the FB groups is that opening of Natural Science was also overheard today.
(goes to see if Periscope is a publicly traded company)

#51 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

    A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

  • Members *
  • 21061 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Buffalo NY)

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:15 PM

View Postcanadianice, on 12 May 2015 - 06:14 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 12 May 2015 - 05:42 PM, said:

Now Rush Nation will officially lose they minds!

Posted Image

  is that Bill Cosby?
Flava Flav

#52 PolarizeMe

PolarizeMe

    Vapor Trail

  • Members
  • 18291 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NO FUTURE.
  • Interests:NO FUN. NOT EVER.

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:15 PM

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 12 May 2015 - 06:05 PM, said:

How do you guys keep hearing the soundchecks?

Yeah, is their even a source where this info came from?

#53 Snaked

Snaked

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3339 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:17 PM

View PostPolarizeMe, on 12 May 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 12 May 2015 - 06:05 PM, said:

How do you guys keep hearing the soundchecks?

Yeah, is their even a source where this info came from?

Source is my buddy who has been to over 130 shows over the years that is standing in the lobby by the box office and heard soundcheck.

#54 mrfriendly

mrfriendly

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:18 PM

View PostPuppyloo, on 12 May 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

Word on one of the FB groups is that opening of Natural Science was also overheard today.
(goes to see if Periscope is a publicly traded company)

Which group and lets hope they're wrong….lol. Again nothing against Natural Science, I love the songs but JL would be in jeopardy then.

#55 losingit2k

losingit2k

    Setlist Swami

  • Members *
  • 7471 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Miami
  • Interests:Music, Movies, Sports

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:18 PM

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 12 May 2015 - 06:14 PM, said:

I doubt Different Strings will make an appearance. Unless you all want them to drop Jacob's Ladder.....

It looks like all the deep cuts are coming from Grace Under Pressure-Vapor Trails

Not necessarily! They could plug in Different Strings and drop Closer to the Heart. They are both about the same length.

#56 PolarizeMe

PolarizeMe

    Vapor Trail

  • Members
  • 18291 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NO FUTURE.
  • Interests:NO FUN. NOT EVER.

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:21 PM

View PostSnaked, on 12 May 2015 - 06:17 PM, said:

View PostPolarizeMe, on 12 May 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 12 May 2015 - 06:05 PM, said:

How do you guys keep hearing the soundchecks?

Yeah, is their even a source where this info came from?

Source is my buddy who has been to over 130 shows over the years that is standing in the lobby by the box office and heard soundcheck.

Okay, cause this is the first time on this tour I've heard a setlist rumor coming from a soundcheck.

#57 Snaked

Snaked

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3339 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:21 PM

View PostPolarizeMe, on 12 May 2015 - 06:21 PM, said:

View PostSnaked, on 12 May 2015 - 06:17 PM, said:

View PostPolarizeMe, on 12 May 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 12 May 2015 - 06:05 PM, said:

How do you guys keep hearing the soundchecks?

Yeah, is their even a source where this info came from?

Source is my buddy who has been to over 130 shows over the years that is standing in the lobby by the box office and heard soundcheck.

Okay, cause this is the first time on this tour I've heard a setlist rumor coming from a soundcheck.

People mentioned last friday that How It Is was soundchecked in Tulsa.

#58 losingit2k

losingit2k

    Setlist Swami

  • Members *
  • 7471 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Miami
  • Interests:Music, Movies, Sports

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:22 PM

View Postmrfriendly, on 12 May 2015 - 06:18 PM, said:

View PostPuppyloo, on 12 May 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

Word on one of the FB groups is that opening of Natural Science was also overheard today.
(goes to see if Periscope is a publicly traded company)

Which group and lets hope they're wrong….lol. Again nothing against Natural Science, I love the songs but JL would be in jeopardy then.

Unless they drop Red Barchetta/ The Camera Eye or TSOR. Which i doubt.

#59 Puppyloo

Puppyloo

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Sunny FLA
  • Interests:Good food, good music and shitty movies

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:24 PM

View Postmrfriendly, on 12 May 2015 - 06:18 PM, said:

View PostPuppyloo, on 12 May 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

Word on one of the FB groups is that opening of Natural Science was also overheard today.
(goes to see if Periscope is a publicly traded company)

Which group and lets hope they're wrong….lol. Again nothing against Natural Science, I love the songs but JL would be in jeopardy then.

Clockwork Angels (Rush Fans United)

#60 Snaked

Snaked

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3339 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:24 PM

The acoustic part of NatSci was heard during soundcheck.. but only the acoustic part.

Not sure what to make of that....



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users