Great idea for the next show

Del_Duio

To avoid spoilers, I didn't want to put "For Setlist C" in the title.

Switched a couple songs around that we know they've already played so far, and added a couple never-before played jobs. And it's still in chronological order. What do you think?

Set 1:

Headlong Flight / drum solo

Clockwork Angels

Far Cry

The Main Monkey Business

Vapor Trail

Animate

Cut to The Chase

Roll the Bones

The Big Money

Subdivisions

Set 2:

Tom Sawyer

The Camera Eye

The Spirit of Radio

Jacob's Ladder

Hemispheres Prelude

The Trees

Cygnus X-1 / drum solo

Xanadu

2112 (the 4 parts they're already playing)

Encore:

Lakeside Park

Anthem

What You're Doing

Working Man

• Like 2

Ahhh yes, there are 3. Did I forget to mention that earlier??

Hey, FOH. Weird one but if you see the guys please let them know that these setlists are FRIGGIN' AWESOME and much appreciated by everyone not named GeminiRising79 :D

• Like 1

If that's the case. I get the set from the second show. I'm cool with that.

But do we know that once they establish the set list rotation songs...that the rotation stays? or do they even mix it up further? Like stuff from first half A and second half C, or part of B in both halves, but mainly A's format? :laughing guy:

But do we know that once they establish the set list rotation songs...that the rotation stays? or do they even mix it up further? Like stuff from first half A and second half C, or part of B in both halves, but mainly A's format? :laughing guy:

Could be anything, really. The guys can probably play The Trees in their sleep at this point and it wouldn't require a big movie production behind them, so MAYBE anything like that could be added or subbed in with minimal notice (?)

FOH, does Ray Daniels usually make it to the shows? That may be a ridiculous question - maybe band managers ALWAYS go to every show. I saw him in Tulsa. I was right in front of the board....until a firend tracked me down and I got to spend the last 1/2 of the 2nd set in a suite! :7up: Edited by bigalfan

To avoid spoilers, I didn't want to put "For Setlist C" in the title.

Switched a couple songs around that we know they've already played so far, and added a couple never-before played jobs. And it's still in chronological order. What do you think?

Set 1:

Headlong Flight / drum solo

Clockwork Angels

Far Cry

The Main Monkey Business

Vapor Trail

Animate

Cut to The Chase

Roll the Bones

The Big Money

Subdivisions

Set 2:

Tom Sawyer

The Camera Eye

The Spirit of Radio

Jacob's Ladder

Hemispheres Prelude

The Trees

Cygnus X-1 / drum solo

Xanadu

2112 (the 4 parts they're already playing)

Encore:

Lakeside Park

Anthem

What You're Doing

Working Man

LOVE IT! I really like OLV live, so I'd go for that over Big Money and leave Power Windows out all together...but that's just me. ;-)

Could be anything, really. The guys can probably play The Trees in their sleep at this point and it wouldn't require a big movie production behind them, so MAYBE anything like that could be added or subbed in with minimal notice (?)

The thing is, it's not like someone needs to "change reels" on a projector for the song film anymore...I'm sure it's a point, click, cue the band kind of thing these days.

But I'd be interested in seeing what sort of craziness they decide to pull off...I guess we MAY know a pattern by the 4th or 5th show, but who knows (and if they have spies checking out these fan boards, they may want to mess with everyone who thinks that they have it "figured out"!

Only 3?

Could be 6...

Or could be random based on how they feel/what they want to play that day.

More will be revealed this week ;)

• Like 1

FOH, does Ray Daniels usually make it to the shows? That may be a ridiculous question - maybe band managers ALWAYS go to every show. I saw him in Tulsa. I was right in front of the board....until a firend tracked me down and I got to spend the last 1/2 of the 2nd set in a suite! :7up:

I was wondering the same thing - if Ray Danniels is at every show, or does he just go to certain ones.

Also, this is a stupid question, but what is the reason he would be at every show?

FOH, does Ray Daniels usually make it to the shows? That may be a ridiculous question - maybe band managers ALWAYS go to every show. I saw him in Tulsa. I was right in front of the board....until a firend tracked me down and I got to spend the last 1/2 of the 2nd set in a suite! :7up:

I was wondering the same thing - if Ray Danniels is at every show, or does he just go to certain ones.

Also, this is a stupid question, but what is the reason he would be at every show?

He's there with the legbreakers to make sure they get paid!

• Like 2

I do have a feeling that we will finally get Vapor Trail

I also think Kid Gloves will be played

We still got The Big Money, YYZ, and Natural Science

I would hope that they know they can't remove Jacob's Ladder or Prelude or Cygnus or Xanadu from any show

These are not swappable songs

Possibly more than 3 changes then

Maybe some nights only one MP song (TS) right into SOR and Jacob's Ladder and then into Natural Science before hitting Prelude

And also YYZ can be swapped just like TCE did last night for Red Barchetta

But there are certain songs that cannot go - they have to know that

But it's of course up to them

FOH knows :)

I don't go to every show so, I don't know if he does, but I seriously doubt it. Why would he? Donovan is their "pool boy" on the road.

I don't go to every show so, I don't know if he does, but I seriously doubt it. Why would he? Donovan is their "pool boy" on the road.

When you say Donovan, I think Hurdy Gurdy Man Donovan. :)

When you say Donovan, I think Hurdy Gurdy Man Donovan. :)

Donovan Lundstrom. Dude has a great gig, and a number of choice nicknames, but he works his ass off.

• Like 1