POINTLESS POLL 6! Hold Your Fire vs. Snakes And Arrows

Segue Myles

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these two infamous opinion-dividers is the best?

• Hold Your Fire
    • Snakes And Arrows

I will be brutally honest, Snakes And Arrows is a beautifully played stinker. But I see it has its devoted fans.

On the other hand, I think Hold Your Fire is a genuine work of art, a 10/10 masterwork from a band who never truly reached this high level of artistry again (with the exception of the sulphuric fury of Vapor Trails).

Go on, pick!

I'll take Snakes over Trails any day of the week (and twice on Sundays, as our friend Narps would say)...but Hold Your Fire trumps nearly all- 10/10, no questions asked. Edited by Blue J
  • Like 2

I'll take Snakes over Trails any day of the week (and twice on Sundays, as our friend Narps would say)...but Hold Your Fire trumps nearly all- 10/10, no questions asked.

I think it is second only to...erm...AFTK/Hems/MP...either that or it shares the top spot with them...good grief I couldn't pick just one...

And Vapor Trails rules buddy! My fifth 10/10, but not quite a number one contender.

I'll take Snakes over Trails any day of the week (and twice on Sundays, as our friend Narps would say)...but Hold Your Fire trumps nearly all- 8/10, no questions asked.

Agreed... :)
  • Like 2

I'll take Snakes over Trails any day of the week (and twice on Sundays, as our friend Narps would say)...but Hold Your Fire trumps nearly all- 8/10, no questions asked.

Hey, wait a minute...I gave you a like before I saw that you edited my commentary... :rage:

:LOL:

• Like 2

Hey, wait a minute...I gave you a like before I saw that you edited my commentary... :rage:

:LOL: I couldn't resist... :)
  • Like 2

IT IS A 10/10 NARPSHUTYOURFACE

• Like 1

I'd say he's being generous with the 8/10...

• Like 1

You say 'hippie', I say tomato... :huh:

• Like 1

You say 'hippie', I say tomato... :huh:

You say wise man, I say stupid dumbass :7up:

Hold Your Fire is fantastic. Just beautiful. Snakes…meh…it's okay, I guess. But HYF is definitely the winner here.

HYF sucks ass.

This would have been me a year ago. Love it... :LOL:

I LOVE YOU BRO!

• Like 1