Alternating setlist first set SPOILER!!!!

DirkPrattLerxst

They better have periscope up

I didn't know what this was until yesterday, and now it seems like I can't live without it.

It would be awesome if they played every single song they've ever written live over the course of this tour... imagine the compilation collection we could make from all the bootlegs :)
  • Like 1

I would have preferred Kid Gloves or The Enemy Within (or most of all Afterimage), but I do love Between The Wheels. I'm just so tired of DEW and RSA representing Grace Under Pressure, any change is welcome by me.
  • Like 3

The whole keeping a slot for rarities is something I was thinking of a while back but realistically I think they just have 37 songs rehearsed and will pull out some deep cuts here and there. Either way, definitely no complaining from me whatsoever the way this is shaping up.

So they are not switching in the Wreckers? Maybe they want to make every show as different as possible and are waiting for 3rd show to put that in? I think the 3 CA songs should stay, its a good 1-2-3 punch.

Edited by mrfriendly

I would have preferred Kid Gloves or The Enemy Within (or most of all Afterimage), but I do love Between The Wheels. I'm just so tired of DEW and RSA representing Grace Under Pressure, any change is welcome by me.

Amen.

I'm convinced there is no formula for setlists. It's going to vary night after night. No rhyme or reason.

except for that little chronological thing... ;)

• Like 1

I'm convinced there is no formula for setlists. It's going to vary night after night. No rhyme or reason.

Still leaves alot of options.

Still leaves alot of options.

yes indeed! They can always skip an album or bump everything down. I just hope they keep the "features" (JL, Hemi, CX1, Xan, Encore)

On the setlist sheet next to all the sound equipment.

just take a picture with your cellphone and that would save all this suspense.

• Like 1