Some Photos from Tulsa

OldRod

First time using PhotoBucket... hope this works :)

Here are some pics that I took last night that came out fairly well. I have a cheapie camera and with the lighting at the show it makes it tough. But hope you enjoy these!

http://s300.photobuc...urnsks/library/

Nice! Thanks for posting them. :)

I was having a tough time getting a good pic of Alex. Either the lighting was off or someone stood up/raised their hand in front of me. I was happy with that one though :)

Fantastic shots - thanks very much. It's good to have some great visuals to go along with my enjoyment of the audio of the show that is already up on youtube!

Love the shot of Lifeson in front of that wall of Marshalls!

Edited by toymaker

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

What row is that? Was that a DSLR that you used? Thanks.

I was in 9th row, dead center. Awesome seat.

The camera was nothing fancy. Just a Nikon Coolpix. I put it in "sports continuous" mode and usually took 5-6 shots at once just hoping one would come out. The lighting at the show makes it hard, but I got a few good ones :)

• Like 1

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

What row is that? Was that a DSLR that you used? Thanks.

I was in 9th row, dead center. Awesome seat.

The camera was nothing fancy. Just a Nikon Coolpix. I put it in "sports continuous" mode and usually took 5-6 shots at once just hoping one would come out. The lighting at the show makes it hard, but I got a few good ones :)

Oh great, I used a Coolpix myself in Manchester 2 years ago (3rd row Alex' side). Got some fantastic shots. Nice little camera and easy to handle.

First time using PhotoBucket... hope this works :)

Here are some pics that I took last night that came out fairly well. I have a cheapie camera and with the lighting at the show it makes it tough. But hope you enjoy these!

http://s300.photobuc...urnsks/library/

Only got to look at about 4 pics (great shots) before Photobucket took over my phone with adds and caused my Note4 freeze up.