To Those Who Viewed The Tulsa Videos So Far...

Did Alex seem a bit subdued in Tulsa? In the footage I've seen, nowhere was he emoting at all or engaging the folks in the front rows as I usually see him do. Is it possible he was under the weather? He seemed to be drinking fluids and toweling himself off during every interlude where he was not actually playing (Jacob's Ladder, the beginnig of Cygnus X-1 etc.). It might explain some of that. Not quibbling with his performance at all...just seemed a little different in his stage persona.

(and I know he's in his 60's, so please don't respond with "blah blah blah After all the guy's in his 60's blah blah blah...") :-)

Thanks all and have a good evening...seeing them in San Jose for set list B2 or whatever else they decide to play!

I noticed this too. For one thing, it was ungodly hot in the arena. There were storms outside and the humidity was pretty high. I noticed all three of the guys were sweating a lot. That may have had something to do with it.

He still played great, though. But yeah, he didn't seem his usual jovial self.

http://www.therushfo...40-intro-video/

John Rogers put up the intro video in another thread. It shows a cartoon Alex coming into Tulsa on crutches, and getting up from a wheelchair to take the stage. Maybe it means something?? (Although I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist :P) Or did he injure himself golfing or something that everyone but me heard about. . .

Edited by blueschica