If Rush is not coming to Europe on this tour, I will never....

YYZumbi

It could be worse....you could be living in Australia where they will NEVER EVER tour because there aren't enough fans here that could fill an arena.

They have been to Europe plenty of times, be thankful that you have been able to see them in your own country.

• Like 7

support the band again by buying their stuff! I will give up the band, since they give up Europe!

They should come to their fans here in Europe as well and support them as we have supported them over the years!

North America get´s it all! More tour dates, 200g vinyls, meet and greets contest!

It´s not fair...

Zumbi...I mean this in the best way...grow up!

• Like 9

I completely understand being upset man, they're your favorite band. You listen to them daily, you own so much of their music in vinyl, blu-ray, etc. You feel left out after seeing such a rare setlist this year and that's absolutely fine. I'd be sick with envy too if I were you. But looking at the last 2 tours, they started in the US only, then moved to Europe in leg 2. And even if they don't, feel lucky you got to see them. Australia/Japan have seen them even less and you got to see them three times, even from the front row. I'm sure RodInRio is upset too since they haven't been to Brazil since 2010 but we hung out with him in the chat opening night and he wasn't talking about turning his back on the band. But to try to give up on the band because they are doing what they've always done (ignore Europe in the first leg), that's incredibly selfish considering the band owes you and me nothing. Every time they tour is a favor these days, they could have hung it up 5 years ago and lived the rest of their lives in comfort.
  • Like 3

I completely understand being upset man, they're your favorite band. You listen to them daily, you own so much of their music in vinyl, blu-ray, etc. You feel left out after seeing such a rare setlist this year and that's absolutely fine. I'd be sick with envy too if I were you. But looking at the last 2 tours, they started in the US only, then moved to Europe in leg 2. And even if they don't, feel lucky you got to see them. Australia/Japan have seen them even less and you got to see them three times, even from the front row. I'm sure RodInRio is upset too since they haven't been to Brazil since 2010 but we hung out with him in the chat opening night and he wasn't talking about turning his back on the band. But to try to give up on the band because they are doing what they've always done (ignore Europe in the first leg), that's incredibly selfish considering the band owes you and me nothing. Every time they tour is a favor these days, they could have hung it up 5 years ago and lived the rest of their lives in comfort.

Yeah I know what you mean... It´s just that I get so angry, I really wanna see them. And I probably won´t stop buying their stuff. It´s just that I am so upset, and I really hope they are coming here, because I can´t afford to fly to USA.

Pack your arse in a plane and meet up with some folks from here. It isn't odd. Think about it.

^^^^Listen to the man Zumbi. Some things in life, you have to out think the problem, and be brave. We have these places here called the YMCA's, Let me share a bit about them with you if you need a place to stay. They have so much to offer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

Don't encourage him to take the path u did, TM. I know u guys r constantly recruiting, but at least draw the line at a Rush fan ;)

• Like 1

Pack your arse in a plane and meet up with some folks from here. It isn't odd. Think about it.

^^^^Listen to the man Zumbi. Some things in life, you have to out think the problem, and be brave. We have these places here called the YMCA's, Let me share a bit about them with you if you need a place to stay. They have so much to offer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

Don't encourage him to take the path u did, TM. I know u guys r constantly recruiting, but at least draw the line at a Rush fan ;)

Listen, YOU'RE the dude in the cowboy getup. I went with being a cop.

I won't stop buying their stuff and I know they can't always tour like they did for CA two years ago, but I still wish they would come to Europe again... UK would be good for me, but anywhere in Europe would do fine...

I will be a little sad if they don't, but I consider myself soo lucky to have seen them at all.

I can't afford to go to the US either.

But I won't give them up.

Edited by LyndseyG

Yeah I know what you mean... It´s just that I get so angry, I really wanna see them. And I probably won´t stop buying their stuff. It´s just that I am so upset, and I really hope they are coming here, because I can´t afford to fly to USA.

You've gotta learn to control that kind of anger. There's no point in getting so upset over something that's out of you control like where a band tours.

• Like 2

I'm probably just an old European romantic fart, but I'm not going to give up if they won't come over here anyway. It would be like blaming someone for not living in Maui.

I'm lucky enough to afford at least one R40 gig next month (MSG); I never thought I would have spent that amount for a single show, but it was about time to seize the bloody moment.

August holidays can wait, R40 can't.

And I still like many bands that I know I won't ever see live or that I won't see again.

Easy for me anyway, I simply can't help it.

I think (hope) it's just a case of treat 'em mean - keep 'em keen as far as the rest of world is concerned.

:wtf: 20 shows.. are you kidding me ? ... if that's not Hero Worship i don't know what is ! .. oh, wait - i get it.. your a Roadie, right ?

support the band again by buying their stuff! I will give up the band, since they give up Europe!

They should come to their fans here in Europe as well and support them as we have supported them over the years!

North America get´s it all! More tour dates, 200g vinyls, meet and greets contest!

It´s not fair...

Even though Rush will only play North America on the R40 tour, they will give their fans outside North America a sovuenir from the tour in the shape of a professionally shot dvd/blu-ray for us to enjoy for eternity as they have done with all their previous tours since their come back with Vapor Trails. Personally I'm very thankful that they have recorded a show every tour since Vapor Trails, as the only time I've got to see them in person was the Clockwork Angels Tour.

Edited by Hemispheres4Echo

It´s not fair...

Even though Rush will only play North America on the R40 tour, they will give their fans outside North America a sovuenir from the tour in the shape of a professionally shot dvd/blu-ray for us to enjoy for eternity as they have done with all their previous tours since their come back with Vapor Trails. Personally I'm very thankful that they have recorded a show every tour since Vapor Trails, as the only time I've got to see them in person was the Clockwork Angels Tour.

a pro shot video that is badly mixed, like Rush In Rio DVD and Clockwork Angels Tour video.

It´s not fair...

a pro shot video that is badly mixed, like Rush In Rio DVD and Clockwork Angels Tour video.

Hopefully they will hire David Bottrill to mix/produce the DVD. Bottrill is the guy who produced the remixed version of the Vapor Trails album and the Test for Echo footage on the R40 box set.

• Like 1

@YYZumbi

If you’ve seen them before count your blessings. Al is on the decline and seems to be having problems keeping up with changes between songs. I would be surprised by another tour or a Euro leg.

• Like 1

@YYZumbi

If you’ve seen them before count your blessings. Al is on the decline and seems to be having problems keeping up with changes between songs. I would be surprised by another tour or a Euro leg.

Man, I hate to hear that. :(

"We're only immortal for a limited time."