(song) video-Who was in it?

x1yyz

From the title I though op meant the actual video for the song. I was thinks Rush, a Skeleton, and some kid.

RTB video-Who was in it?

That thread title also gives away a song played at the show, does it not? "RTB" is one of the more well-known acronyms in Rush land. Edited.

• Like 1

Wow, Peter is much shorter than his brother.

Are you being sarcastic? Because Peter is known for being short as he's a dwarf.

:LOL:

:laughing guy:

And "little person" is the preferred nomenclature, thank you. :blah:

• Like 3

Are you being sarcastic? Because Peter is known for being short as he's a dwarf.

This isin't a guy who was in Wizard of Oz here, Walter...

This isin't a guy who was in Wizard of Oz here, Walter...

From the title I though op meant the actual video for the song. I was thinks Rush, a Skeleton, and some kid.

RTB video-Who was in it?

That thread title also gives away a song played at the show, does it not? "RTB" is one of the more well-known acronyms in Rush land. Edited.

Oops, sorry about that :(

RTB video-So what he put RTB in the thread title this is a spoiler forum dont want to know anything stay out of it

RTB video-Who was in it?

So what he put RTB in the thread title this is a spoiler forum dont want to know anything stay out of it

Okay, three things.

1. I saw the thread title (and therefore the spoiler) from the main page because at the time it was the most recently posted-in thread, meaning I didn't have to enter this spoiler forum to see it. That's why we ask people to avoid putting spoilers in thread titles. Know what you're talking about if you're going to bust balls.

2. Learn how to quote posts properly. I spent precisely 24.6 seconds fixing your post for my reply, and I'll never get those seconds back.

3. x1yyz is not a "he."

4. The capital of Nebraska is Lincoln!

Yeah, okay, four things.

• Like 2

I will post however I like to I dont need an asshat correcting me I am going to start a thread about every song they play tonight

Oh by the way they are plying Losing It tonight

I have one word for you: PUNCTUATION.

Well, that, and he needs to by a vowel. Although, since "Losing It" didn't make the set list, maybe they were plying it.

Snowdog212, you're so unique! Normally, people just go with adding 2112 to their clever Rush-related user names, but not you. Dropping that 212 in there like a boss! But, chill a bit though - 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 is not any old asshat. He's an Admin asshat and was trying to encourage you to remember the forum rules / guidelines / suggestions. That (and eventually banning you) is part of his "job" around here.

I have 2 words for you Jerk Store

This thread and the anger within has me singing Queensryche for some unknown reason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t60jOL-JVpE

• Like 1