How Shocked Is Narp after leaving at the end of set 1?

LocalsBandGuy

:LMAO: I have. If you read Gemini's review I pretty much echo his sentiments but thanks for asking. I am looking forward to the Atlanta show and the knowledge that I don't have to :rush: to my seat... :LOL:
  • Like 4

He's a wrinkled lazy arse and he missed the party. :P

Holy shite Narp, how could you?

I've no idea what you've done after leaving, but I bet it wasn't as exciting as that show. :cool:

• Like 5

Truth be told I didn't cut out of here "early" because of the setlist or any disappointment. I am truly just an old fart and go to bed really early these days. I am honestly concerned about the travel to Atlanta and the show etc by myself for that and some other reasons. Love the thread btw. Appreciate the shout out... :cheers: Edited by Narps
  • Like 3

Truth be told I didn't cut out of here "early" because of the setlist or any disappointment. I am truly just an old fart and go to bed really early these days. I am honestly concerned about the travel to Atlanta and the show etc by myself for that and some other reasons. Love the thread btw. Appreciate the shout out... :cheers:

I think the excitement of the show will keep you awake. :)

• Like 2

Truth be told I didn't cut out of here "early" because of the setlist or any disappointment. I am truly just an old fart and go to bed really early these days. I am honestly concerned about the travel to Atlanta and the show etc by myself for that and some other reasons. Love the thread btw. Appreciate the shout out... :cheers:

I hope it does. Imagine sleeping through that second set?

• Like 1

Its the six hour drive there and back that concerns me some. A couple years ago not a problem. Now who knows. Any of you young folks out there my advice to you would be stay that way as long as possible... :)
  • Like 2

Its the six hour drive there and back that concerns me some. A couple years ago not a problem. Now who knows. Any of you young folks out there my advice to you would be stay that way as long as possible... :)

A couple of years ago when I went to the Chicago concert I drove the ten hour round trip. I didn't get home until after dawn. It was tough, but I did it. My suggestion if you're not going to get a hotel and stay overnight and do the driving is to make sure to eat plenty of protein and keep your blood sugar up so you won't get sleepy. That and caffeine. The excitement of the concert kept me awake for several hours after it. It wasn't until the last hour or so driving that I was really tired.

You feel no need to worry...no reason to be sad...our memories remind us...

just make it an eight hour drive and everything will be alright. Take your breaks, enjoy and relax. :cheers:

A couple of years ago when I went to the Chicago concert I drove the ten hour round trip. I didn't get home until after dawn. It was tough, but I did it. My suggestion if you're not going to get a hotel and stay overnight and do the driving is to make sure to eat plenty of protein and keep your blood sugar up so you won't get sleepy. That and caffeine. The excitement of the concert kept me awake for several hours after it. It wasn't until the last hour or so driving that I was really tired.

I am going to spend the night somewhere. Its my general health and the meds I take that concern me more than anything. I really don't want to bore folks with that sh*t anymore though. I really appreciate your response however. Very kind words of encouragement. Thanks... :) Edited by Narps
  • Like 2

6 hours each way or round trip? I wish you a safe trip, my friend.

• Like 1

6 hours each way or round trip? I wish you a safe trip, my friend.

Each way. A couple years ago I wouldn't have thought twice about doing it with one hand tied behind my back... :)

I am going to spend the night somewhere.

I'm glad to hear this. It's not worth it to drive tired. You won't have a problem staying awake during the show, but it's worth every penny spent on a room to get some rest before the drive home.

• Like 3

I'm glad to hear this. It's not worth it to drive tired. You won't have a problem staying awake during the show, but it's worth every penny spent on a room to get some rest before the drive home.

Amen... :cheers:
  • Like 2

Amen... :cheers:

How do you qoute me as Narpalarpadingdong? Love it but just curious... :LOL:
  • Like 1

What's her name? :P

:LOL: Good1...
  • Like 1

What's her name? :P

Oh, I've seen how these movies end.

With a cigarette?... :LOL:
  • Like 4