Did anyone hear Geddy's goodbye banter?

bordercollie

Listening to a live recording , he says the usual ... "Hope to see you some time" after Working Man.

He did say hope to see you all again, which I found surprising, given it's the last tour. He also said it's the first time they played Jacobs Ladder which was strange, because they did play it for part of the PeW tour, and a few lucky members on the forum have said they have seen it before.

• Like 1

Listening to a live recording , he says the usual ... "Hope to see you some time" after Working Man.

He did say hope to see you all again, which I found surprising, given it's the last tour. He also said it's the first time they played Jacobs Ladder which was strange, because they did play it for part of the PeW tour, and a few lucky members on the forum have said they have seen it before.

Even stranger is that Jacob's Ladder is on ESL!

• Like 1

It was an amazing night. Best RUSH show ever or at least since 1978 Tour of the Hemispheres. It leaves you speechless. Yes. Anthem in it's entirety. Are you kidding me!!!?
  • Like 3

He didn't say they had never played it before. He Said: "Here's one of those long songs that has slipped through the cracks over the years. A song called Jacob's Ladder."

Even stranger is that Jacob's Ladder is on ESL!

:spitwater: :LOLsign: :LMAO: :laughing guy:

He didn't say they had never played it before. He Said: "Here's one of those long songs that has slipped through the cracks over the years. A song called Jacob's Ladder."

What you're saying is right but he did also clearly say we haven't played this before. Which as people have pointed out is baffling because it is on one of their live records. These guys seem to forget a lot. Even Neil said in his instructional DVD for Time Machine tour that before that tour started he thought they had never played the camera eye live!