R40 Night two

RushianRoulette

I hope so...if there's a video like yesterday, my wife will hate me!!!

I'm glad mine was out of town last night...I never would have gotten to see the second half of the show at all!

I hope so...if there's a video like yesterday, my wife will hate me!!!

I'm glad mine was out of town last night...I never would have gotten to see the second half of the show at all!

That would've been a real shame.

Yeah to think pretty much every other tour the only exciting part was opening night but after the first show you knew what the show was. R30/TM never changed set lists, VT/SnA very minor changes, Clockwork had a few interesting swaps. But it seems like this there could be some surprises even up until the 3rd show this time around! Edited by mrfriendly
  • Like 1

Yeah to think pretty much every other tour the only exciting part was opening night but after the first show you knew what the show was. R30/TM never changed set lists, VT/SnA very minor changes, Clockwork had a few interesting swaps. But it seems like this there could be some surprises even up until the 3rd show this time around!

as long as one of those surprises isn't a missing Jacobs Ladder I'd be fine with nearly anything.

• Like 1

as long as one of those surprises isn't a missing Jacobs Ladder I'd be fine with nearly anything.

Hahah I've already made so many posts about JL and I know plenty of others have too, its what everyone is talking about. It's not just the song but the visuals were amazing. Honestly it would be stupid to rotate it.

Having said that after listening to the bootleg now, I really have no clue how Geds voice is going to hold up. I love hemispheres but the tuning down really shows. More than anything I felt like he struggled on Lakeside Park. Anthem he just sang differently which of course was no surprise. Great to hear presentation for 2112 but he sure as hell won't be able to hit the notes the way he did on Different Stages. That recording of 2112 is one of the best out there.

• Like 1