The Official "R40 Live" Videos Thread

RushianRoulette

Okay, so the introductory video shows the three guys walking along their career path, with various album images floating around them. My favorite part though shows a racoon jumping on Lee's shoulder and curling around his neck. The body of the animal disappears behind him, leaving the raccoon tail draped over his shoulder.
  • Like 1

They also poke fun at Peart's handlebar mustache, and at one point a goose begins to snip off Lifeson's hair.
  • Like 1

If people had put down their "damn phones" last night, no one would be able to watch anything today, and we wouldn't have had the concert fed to us via periscope.

We owe everyone that did either/or a lot of gratitude today.

• Like 4

Yeah I am very grateful to the tapers and video recorders. It is a sacrifice maybe to focus your attention on the show and your capturing it for posterity - so thank you thank you thank you!
  • Like 1

Just listened to Lakeside Park. . . . I imagine there will be a fair bit of conversation about that one . . .

Seems to be a lack of videos so far:(

Good for the crowd. People need to put down their damn phones and ENJOY THE SHOW!!!! :-)

I saw tons of cell phones held up near the stage on the videos. Really hoping for lakeside Park, that was mind blowing. . It is frustrating at shows, sometimes it's tough to see through all the phones.

Videos I understand but pictures i do not get. There are so many photos of the band available, and ones the crowd takes never look that good.(unless front row).

Plus it is really difficult to get that essential Rush sound with a photo.

Seems to be a lack of videos so far:(

Good for the crowd. People need to put down their damn phones and ENJOY THE SHOW!!!! :-)

I saw tons of cell phones held up near the stage on the videos. Really hoping for lakeside Park, that was mind blowing. . It is frustrating at shows, sometimes it's tough to see through all the phones.

Videos I understand but pictures i do not get. There are so many photos of the band available, and ones the crowd takes never look that good.(unless front row).

Plus it is really difficult to get that essential Rush sound with a photo.