Tulsa is up on dime

Digital Dad

Any chance it's available for download elsewhere, or if people who have it can put it up on Dropbox? I didn't have a Dime account, and they won't let new users download torrents right away. :(

waiting for it to be posted on a non-torrent site.

Someone do it soon!!! It trying to avoid spoilers and learn the set list as I hear the show.

It's super hard to avoid reading about the setlist!!!!

• Like 1

damn my Dime ID expired, I signed up for a new account, but there's a waiting period to join a torrent.... ahhhhhhhhh

Did they really play that setlist!?

:yes:

Zumbi, they did! And people live streamed it on Periscope!! Figure out the time difference between you and Lincoln , Nebraska, US for tomorrow night and then log on here. (I know, it's the middle of the night for you. :( ) If someone at the Lincoln show puts up a Periscope link you can watch the concert live! It was awesome!

• Like 1

i can't do dime. hopefully it'll pop up elsewhere.

Mick

Me either, I don't think. I have just started doing some boots from some other sites. Hoping someone will put it on a non torrent site!

• Like 1

My Dime account seems to be messed up - won't take my password and won't let me recover it. Anyone had this problem? Wonder if someone hacked it and changed the email address :(

My Dime account seems to be messed up - won't take my password and won't let me recover it. Anyone had this problem? Wonder if someone hacked it and changed the email address :(

As jane noted above, you can go here- https://mega.co.nz/#F!L8clQb7Q!fOYisys3cHFRiXv-G3oIXg you don't need an account or anything, the FLAC files are all there for download, another TRF'er put them up today!

• Like 1