How do you feel after that?

Pars123

Describe what you're feeling. Are you still in awe? Excited? Feel like listening to the songs over and over until it's 4 am and you have to sleep? I'm still speechless. Edited by Pars123
  • Like 2

Basically the best possible setlist you could imagine and there's gonna' be even more surprises with the "B" setlist next.

So if you thought them busting out What You're Doing was a shocker who's to say they couldn't pull out another vault song you'd never guess they'd play in a million years again?

• Like 2

Don't forget Jacobs Ladder and a really good version of Presentation.

And a badass version of Hemispheres prelude!

• Like 2

Stunned..Speechless...every song travelled in a linear pattern back to the beginning....the B-Setlist is gonna rock also...I say..Big money flips DEW...Natural Science flips Jacobs ladder Camera Eye flips Red barchetta..if this is the case....I NEED TO SEE MORE THAN ONE SHOW NOW!!!
  • Like 2

Heres to hoping every show is live streamed!!!

Yeah what an awesome thing that was tonight!

• Like 2

If you don't yet have tickets to see this tour sell the kids, mortgage the dog, do whatever it takes, just GO! Everything about tonight was so f*cking fantastic.
  • Like 3

If you don't yet have tickets to see this tour sell the kids, mortgage the dog, do whatever it takes, just GO! Everything about tonight was so f*cking fantastic.

Yeah we know...we watched it together. No kidding. Thank God for Periscope!

• Like 3

Yeah we know...we watched it together. No kidding. Thank God for Periscope!

Heh, with all the phones videoing from the front row I was wondering if the show was being Periscoped. That's so cool you guys were able to watch along!

Also, Rickenfrickenbachers, plural!!!!

Now to go look at 78(!!!) pages of spoiler thread.

• Like 3

Geddy's doubleneck goes for like $18,000 they don't make 'em like that anymore.

So awesome, they really went all out for us fans!

• Like 3

Okay, well there's no way I'm going to make it through 78 pages of the other thread. I LOVED that Clockwork Angels was so well-represented! And they made me not dislike Roll the Bones because of that video--who knew Peter Dinklage was a Rush fan? Parts from both Cygnus X-1 Books Two AND One, preceded by Jacob's Ladder and followed up with Xanadu? OH EM EFF GEE! I am so glad I came out here tonight for this show. It was spectacular!

And now I'm being treated to a pretty spectacular thunderstorm!

• Like 5

First set was so good. Three of my favorite CA songs, one of my favorite instrumentals they've ever done, and three songs I've always liked but never seen live (Animate, RTB, DEW). And then that 2nd set is just pure prog bliss. This is as close to a perfect set list as we'll ever get. It has something for EVERYONE.
  • Like 3

I'm in heaven!

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/bandpics/BRYANADAMS.JPG

Me too!!!

Did you just Bryan Adams me?!

A lot of females there tonight? Or were you the only one?

There were a decent number of females there. But the front row was all guys for some reason. (I was second row right in front of Geddy.) I was stuck with a guy on one side who just stood with his arms crossed, and a whistler on the other side who kept deafening me :(

Once we got to Moving Pictures era everyone starting singing along, and sometimes I couldn't even hear Geddy!

• Like 2

I feel like I've stuck my finger in a light socket. :LOL:

Honestly, that second set is going to be worth the price of admission.

• Like 1