VIP

chasesigi

I got one of my shipments today. Probably for the Columbus show next Monday.

WOW- A package a week BEFORE the show.

This is the worst pattern ever.

• Like 1

I got mine 3 days after the my concert in Tampa. The show was awesome but would have really liked having my swag before the show. Its not like there was something time sensitive that just came off the press. It was the same stuff others received weeks before me. That IS my only complaint about this tour.

Those of you who got VIP gold or silver which did you get? I wonder if it has anything to do with how they're shipping them out.

VIP Gold for me. Front row. Still cant get the smile off my face. A once in a life time experience.

So djake = Gold - Has package Tampa show

rushbass = Silver- Has email New Orleans show- arrives this week

edm = Not sure what VIP - Has package New Orleans show

Eaglemoon = ?? Has package for Columbus show on June 8

Disembodied= Silver New Orleans. No tracking number. No UPS notification

• Like 1

VIP Gold for me. Front row. Still cant get the smile off my face. A once in a life time experience.

So djake = Gold - Has package Tampa show

rushbass = Silver- Has email New Orleans show- arrives this week

edm = Not sure what VIP - Has package New Orleans show

Eaglemoon = ?? Has package for Columbus show on June 8

Disembodied= Silver New Orleans. No tracking number. No UPS notification

I have gold for the Columbus show and silver for the Buffalo show. So it will be interesting to see if I get my second package this week or not.

I was just thinking that maybe they're shipping out the gold packages first.

Edited by EagleMoon

Update- Now this gets hilarious- Last night I send detailed email-

Sirs, I ordered tickets to the Rush concert in New Orleans on May 22, and at the time of purchase, I purchased a VIP Gift package as part of the Ticket package. I bought 4 tickets, the concert tickets arrived in March, the show has come and gone, and yet my VIP package elements have not yet arrived.

I never received an email confirmation for the package elements, a tracking number and/or scheduled delivery date. People who were at that specific show with me have received their merchandise. I am looking for closure on the package and am requesting someone contact me as to when my package that I paid for will be sent and delivered.My Order information is as follows, my original address has not been changed since purchase. My address and phone number are listed below. Any correspondence can be replied to this email address.(Then listed exact tickets/ order number/ cost/ name/ address/ email/ Phone etc/

Response today at 10am- Sorry, blah, blah, blah...Your tracking number is- 1Z.../ It is scheduled for delivery TODAY.

TODAY? Go to UPS website- It is on truck- 4:45pm- Delivered at front door. I'm out of town working so will get confirmation from the wife once she is off work.

Their may, may actually be New Orleans Swag at the house. Will update tomorrow.

• Like 2

Confirmation last night that the 4 VIP Silver packages for New Orleans has arrived. :drool:

I am wondering, if the delay was because I had bought 4 tickets? Seems most people who got their stuff had bought 2.

Again, at this point trying to figure out a pattern is dumb. Just a new theory.

• Like 1

I believe they can tell how badly people want their swag (its an off-shoot of the MK Ultra mind control technology), and they send it first to people with a zen-like calm regarding the whole thing. The more you want it, the later it's sent out.
  • Like 1

Confirmation last night that the 4 VIP Silver packages for New Orleans has arrived. :drool:

I am wondering, if the delay was because I had bought 4 tickets? Seems most people who got their stuff had bought 2.

Again, at this point trying to figure out a pattern is dumb. Just a new theory.

Got mine yesterday as well! 4ea tickets - VIP Gold

• Like 1