VIP

chasesigi

Just got an email, no real info though. Here is what it said. I just cut off the phone numbers. No shipping info though

Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, May 28, 2015

RUSH VIP SILVER Package Itinerary

1921 W Lee St, Greensboro, NC 27403

Doors open to the public at 6:00pm. The show begins at 7:30pm.*

Your Rush merchandise will be shipped to you to the address you provided during purchase.

Enjoy the show!

Share your photos & VIP experience with us by tagging #R40VIP in all of your social media!

Contacts:

Mon-Fri 9:30am – 6:00pm Pacific Time

Customer service is always available on show days from 30 minutes before your meeting time until 30 minutes after show starts.

info@vipnation.com

*All times subject to change without notice

• Like 1

Doesn't it say when you order the tickets that they'll send you an email a week before? Doesn't sound like it has much to do with when the swag gets mailed. Edited by EagleMoon

are they shipping via UPS?

UPS my choice emails me whenever someone sends a package my way .... nothing yet for next weeks Greensboro show.

The my choice UPS feature is very nice , I always know when something is headed my way

Yes. My Choice is how I learned that my package shipped. If you' signed up,they should notify you.

Just got an email, no real info though. Here is what it said. I just cut off the phone numbers. No shipping info though

Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, May 28, 2015

RUSH VIP SILVER Package Itinerary

1921 W Lee St, Greensboro, NC 27403

Doors open to the public at 6:00pm. The show begins at 7:30pm.*

Your Rush merchandise will be shipped to you to the address you provided during purchase.

Enjoy the show!

Share your photos & VIP experience with us by tagging #R40VIP in all of your social media!

Contacts:

Mon-Fri 9:30am – 6:00pm Pacific Time

Customer service is always available on show days from 30 minutes before your meeting time until 30 minutes after show starts.

info@vipnation.com

*All times subject to change without notice

I just got the same email and no I have not heard from UPS my choice

• Like 1

Still No Swag from New Orleans, and the show was last Friday- Got email, it should be coming, but no tracking number.

Bad service on this tour. Very inconsistent

• Like 1

Show is tomorrow in Greensboro and still no VIP swag here and no UPS my choice notifications?

New Orleans was five days ago, and still no VIP swag for me, or notification that it shipped...

Has any New Orleans VIP peeps got their VIP swag yet????

• Like 1

Show is tomorrow in Greensboro and still no VIP swag here and no UPS my choice notifications?

New Orleans was five days ago, and still no VIP swag for me, or notification that it shipped...

I was New Orleans Silver as well

Still nothing- Email on May 21 saying- 'It's coming'

No package yet

No email tracking number

No nothing

F'n almost June.......Now I'm getting pissed

• Like 1

Just received shipping notification for the Greensboro show

The shipping notifications are being emailed the day before or the day OF the show.

That has been consistent.

When it is being shipped, tracking number, actually arriving, Has NO Pattern.

Still waiting on New Orleans merch.....a week after show

• Like 1

Just received shipping notification for the Greensboro show

The shipping notifications are being emailed the day before or the day OF the show.

That has been consistent.

When it is being shipped, tracking number, actually arriving, Has NO Pattern.

Still waiting on New Orleans merch.....a week after show

I have the USP notification as well. Should arrive Monday.

Edited by aarondrake

No package yet

No email tracking number

No nothing

Thats strange...I got mine Tuesday...I knew the Memorial Day weekend would make it late, but I figured folks from the NOLA show would have had their stuff by now.

No package yet

No email tracking number

No nothing

Thats strange...I got mine Tuesday...I knew the Memorial Day weekend would make it late, but I figured folks from the NOLA show would have had their stuff by now.

Still nothing from New Orleans for me

Yeah, I was at the New Orleans show...I watched my VIP package travel since the Monday before that show...showed up late the next Tuesday. When did you folks buy your tickets? You and Disembodied Spirit seem like you're all in the same neck of the woods as me...so I can only assume it has something to do with whenever you bought your ticket maybe?

Yeah, I was at the New Orleans show...I watched my VIP package travel since the Monday before that show...showed up late the next Tuesday. When did you folks buy your tickets? You and Disembodied Spirit seem like you're all in the same neck of the woods as me...so I can only assume it has something to do with whenever you bought your ticket maybe?

Bought mine 1st day of on sale, 1 hour in.

So, February?

Bought mine 1st day of on sale, 1 hour in.

So, February?

Yeah, thats probably a couple of days earlier than I got mine...So that can't be it...Methinks something fishy is afoot...Having no knowledge about the logic behind VIPNation's shipping habits...I'd probably try and send them an email or call the 800 number they slap on every email. They never sent me any kind of notification saying they were sending it to me...I just went on UPS and signed up for the free bits of that UPS MyChoice thing and it showed me a calendar view of May and VIPNATION was the only thing listed...couple of clicks and I had all the tracking info....so if you haven't done that, it's worth a shot. I can't see any reason why yall haven't received your items...I know I'd be pretty pissed too if it took this long. Even on the last tour, my stuff was waiting for me the day after the show when I got back in town. I know the UPS ground service they use definitely doesn't do any Saturday deliveries...so hopefully after this weekend you guys will get your swag.

I have not received any notifications from UPS MY Choice so I logged into my UPS my choice account and saw that the VIP swag was sent on the day of the show and will arrive on Tuesday 6/2. I am guessing my choice will send a notification tonight, they usually notify the day or two before it arrives.

Greensboro Silver VIP .....

I bought my VIP Gold tickets within the first 5 minutes of the fan presale... and still no VIP Swag package yet! Maybe it will show up tomorrow (Monday) - at least, I hope!

I bought my VIP Gold tickets within the first 5 minutes of the fan presale... and still no VIP Swag package yet! Maybe it will show up tomorrow (Monday) - at least, I hope!

Just signed up for UPS My Choice, and I do have a package from VIP Nation scheduled for delivery on Thursday, June 4!!! So, at least I now know it is on the way! (VIP Gold for New Orleans - shipped out on 5/29/2015)

Edited by rushbass

It would be nice if they'd notify people when their stuff was being shipped, but maybe that's just expecting too much professionalism?

It would be nice if they'd notify people when their stuff was being shipped, but maybe that's just expecting too much professionalism?

It would have been nice if it had shipped on 5/20 when the shipping label was created, instead of the actual ship date of 5/29! :facepalm: :banghead:

• Like 2

Just signed up for UPS My Choice, and I do have a package from VIP Nation scheduled for delivery on Thursday, June 4!!! So, at least I now know it is on the way! (VIP Gold for New Orleans - shipped out on 5/29/2015)

I just signed up for UPS My Choice and got Jack Squat.

You have no pending shipments.

I think it's a scam