VIP

chasesigi

I could have swore that on Clockwork Angels they had a fan VIP presale that included meet and greet?

Are you saying that the only way to get a Meet and Greet is to win one and or purchase from one of the charity auctions?

Sure wish I could get the pickguard off of my Geddy bass signed!

I could have swore that on Clockwork Angels they had a fan VIP presale that included meet and greet?

Are you saying that the only way to get a Meet and Greet is to win one and or purchase from one of the charity auctions?

Yes. Those are the only ways you can land a meet and greet. Contest. Auction. Or if you know somebody in the band's inner circle. :)

No VIP packages have ever included a meet and greet. I dunno why that one poster claimed undisclosed meet and greets for gold VIP last tour. Not true.

Has anyone received their VIP package merchandise / swag yet???

I know only people going to Tulsa and Lincoln at last count got theirs

Still waiting on my New Orleans swag

I guess they're going to try and send out the swag for everyone's shows a week or so before? What a pain that would be to keep track of.

I guess they're going to try and send out the swag for everyone's shows a week or so before? What a pain that would be to keep track of.

Totally. One would think it'd all ship at once.

Yes. Those are the only ways you can land a meet and greet. Contest. Auction. Or if you know somebody in the band's inner circle. :)

No VIP packages have ever included a meet and greet. I dunno why that one poster claimed undisclosed meet and greets for gold VIP last tour. Not true.

See Lorraine, bait bait bait. Couldn't be Wolfgang? ;)

• Like 1

I wonder if the idea behind that is to avoid spoilers? That makes absolutely no sense because people can find out everything that's in the tour book if they just look online. I suppose what makes more sense is just that it makes less work for them to spread out the mailings.

I wonder if the idea behind that is to avoid spoilers? That makes absolutely no sense because people can find out everything that's in the tour book if they just look online. I suppose what makes more sense is just that it makes less work for them to spread out the mailings.

I was thinking it was more about controlling the resale of the VIP merch on eBay. The band has a thing about that. Along with signed items.

I was thinking it was more about controlling the resale of the VIP merch on eBay. The band has a thing about that. Along with signed items.

Well sure. Understandable.

Still NO VIP Sawg for New Orleans or even email confirmation.

It is now looking like only Tulsa people were shipped VIP.

Unless someone can dispute this.

What are you talking about?

What's the bait bait bait?

Are you saying Bard is Wolfie? If so, he ought to be practicing.

Are you saying Bard is one of the inner circle?

What are you talking about?

What's the bait bait bait?

Are you saying Bard is Wolfie? If so, he ought to be practicing.

Are you saying Bard is one of the inner circle?

He seems to hint he knows the new guy in the band.

I had mine waiting for me when I got home from the St Louis show

I got my swag for the Austin show on the Wednesday before the Saturday show. Very nice!

You guys that got your swag - did you get an email prior to receipt, notifying you it was coming?

Edited by rushbass

I had mine waiting for me when I got home from the St Louis show

I got my swag for the Austin show on the Wednesday before the Saturday show. Very nice!

You guys that got your swag - did you get an email prior to receipt, notifying you it was coming?

Yes, but I think it actually came on the same day the package arrived. A little wierd, that.

• Like 1

are they shipping via UPS?

UPS my choice emails me whenever someone sends a package my way .... nothing yet for next weeks Greensboro show.

The my choice UPS feature is very nice , I always know when something is headed my way