Please Please PrettyPlease

To all of you lucky enough to finally find out for real what we all have been wondering about since this tour was conceptualized. What songs, what stage & what videos etc. Please Please Pretty Please post spoilers for us that are eager to know and can't wait till our turn comes around(I have 16 days). Now please don't ruin your experience or others by posting every song or act during the spectacle. Enjoy the show take it all in it may be the last in your neck of the woods. I have been to shows for the last 10 years wondering if it would be the last. Now there is a definite hint that it may be. So be keen be aware then when the dust has cleared post post post! For all you out there resigned to not peek at spoilers good luck. Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

To all of you lucky enough to finally find out for real what we all have been wondering about since this tour was conceptualized. What songs, what stage & what videos etc. Please Please Pretty Please post spoilers for us that are eager to know and can't wait till our turn comes around. Now please don't ruin your experience or others by posting every song or act during the spectacle. Enjoy the show take it all in it may be the last in your neck of the woods. I have been to shows for the last 10 years wondering if it would be the last. Now there is a definite hint that it may be. So be keen be aware then when the dust has cleared post post post! For all you out there resigned to not peek at spoilers good luck.

I think someone posting what songs are being played during the show is pretty much a given.

To all of you lucky enough to finally find out for real what we all have been wondering about since this tour was conceptualized. What songs, what stage & what videos etc. Please Please Pretty Please post spoilers for us that are eager to know and can't wait till our turn comes around(I have 16 days). Now please don't ruin your experience or others by posting every song or act during the spectacle. Enjoy the show take it all in it may be the last in your neck of the woods. I have been to shows for the last 10 years wondering if it would be the last. Now there is a definite hint that it may be. So be keen be aware then when the dust has cleared post post post! For all you out there resigned to not peek at spoilers good luck.

Well said.

For those going, enjoy the show first, then post spoilers. This may be your last Rush show.

• Like 2

I'm actually a little sad, as it's the last opener

Of this magnitude ;)