Tourbook???? please?

nicky6

Where can I buy the tourbook??, usually I get em from backstage weeks before the tour, cant find em now. I wonder if it will have unseen rare live photos from previous tours like r30 one did.. gotta have it. I don't get em at the shows, they can get wrecked?

Where can I buy the tourbook??, usually I get em from backstage weeks before the tour, cant find em now. I wonder if it will have unseen rare live photos from previous tours like r30 one did.. gotta have it. I don't get em at the shows, they can get wrecked?

So far the only people who have gotten them are the ones who bought the VIP package and they were mailed to them.

So far the only people who have gotten them are the ones who bought the VIP package and they were mailed to them.

And only the 1st few shows have been sent out. I am show 7, no email about Swag or swag yet...

• Like 1