What are Neil, Geddy, and Alex doing right now?

WTF are they doing right now?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Pre-opening night routine

• Geddy and Alex are playing paper football, and drinking
    • They're all drinking
    • Neil is changing his oil
    • Neil, Geddy, and Alex are applying Preparation H to their assteroids
    • Having a ping pong tournament
    • Neil is attending a night class on Native American Culture
    • Geddy is watching a baseball game
    • Alex is doing his sock puppet routine in a bar downtown Tulsa
    • They're all drinking and playing ping pong

Neil is thinking of hanging out with me for the day :yes:

No.

:(

What if he was thinking about it?

I quite Imagine it would be these thoughts that confirm his decision to retire for good....

Why would it?

Hmmmm...ok another angle.....would you hang out with a complete stranger for a day?

• Like 1

No.

I quite Imagine it would be these thoughts that confirm his decision to retire for good....

Why would it?

Hmmmm...ok another angle.....would you hang out with a complete stranger for a day?

...especially when that stranger is an underage girl less than 1/4 your age?

• Like 1

No.

Why would it?

That's excellent news for me because I'm almost the exact opposite of that! I'm a stranger BUT I'm of age, two-thirds Neil's age, and I'm a man. I've got a better shot of hanging out with him!

Do you know of any other items that might decrease my chances so that I can avoid them?

Is shoving my autograph book in his face while he's buying groceries at the super a good idea? Maybe have lunch together afterwards? If those are bad ideas maybe I should just ask to hang out with him in the parking lot for a couple of hours?

No.

Why would it?

That's excellent news for me because I'm almost the exact opposite of that! I'm a stranger BUT I'm of age, two-thirds Neil's age, and I'm a man. I've got a better shot of hanging out with him!

Do you know of any other items that might decrease my chances so that I can avoid them?

Is shoving my autograph book in his face while he's buying groceries at the super a good idea? Maybe have lunch together afterwards? If those are bad ideas maybe I should just ask to hang out with him in the parking lot for a couple of hours?

I think if you were to follow him around and find out where he lives, then wait at the end of the gated driveway until he leaves, then that would show you were a dedicated fan and you *deserve* his friendship!

• Like 1

Neils driveway isn't gated!

So what he's really saying is is "Mi casa su casa." I can't wait to see his face when he sees me sitting on his porch with my Rush and Peart memorabilia ready to be signed. I think I'll even have my GoPro camera ready and running so that I can capture everything!

• Like 3

No.

Why would it?

I think if you were to follow him around and find out where he lives, then wait at the end of the gated driveway until he leaves, then that would show you were a dedicated fan and you *deserve* his friendship!

Um

I do not want to stalk him. That would would be wierd.

No.

Why would it?

Um

Well, you SHOULD stalk him. Everyone KNOWS he loves that. He also enjoys when you surprise him from behind and slap him hard on his back while screaming "PRATT! I'm your biggest fan!"

He'll be so pleased if you do that.

• Like 2

No.

Why would it?

Um

Well, you SHOULD stalk him. Everyone KNOWS he loves that. He also enjoys when you surprise him from behind and slap him hard on his back while screaming "PRATT! I'm your biggest fan!"

:LMAO:

I will never stalk him, okay?

No.

Why would it?

Um

Why not? He's a drummer, you're a drummer, I'm pretty sure you live somewhere close to him. Go for it!

No.

Why would it?

Um

Why not? He's a drummer, you're a drummer, I'm pretty sure you live somewhere close to him. Go for it!

Because that would be weird.

I do live in the same state he does.

No.

Why would it?

Um

Just walk up to his front door and knock. Tell him, "Excuse me Mr. Peart, I know you don't know me but I'm your biggest fan. Would you like to hang out with me for the next 16 hours?" He'd be a fool NOT TO hang out with a total stranger that suddenly shows up at his door. However, if for some oddball reason he can't or refuses, rock back and forth and keep repeating the question in a monotone voice:

"Would you like to hang out with me for the next 16 hours?"

• Like 1

No.

Why would it?

Um

Just walk up to his front door and knock. Tell him, "Excuse me Mr. Peart, I know you don't know me but I'm your biggest fan. Would you like to hang out with me for the next 16 hours?" He'd be a fool NOT TO hang out with a total stranger that suddenly shows up at his door. However, if for some oddball reason he can't or refuses, rock back and forth and keep repeating the question in a monotone voice:

No.

Why would it?

Um

So you don't think Neil wants to hang out with you?

• Like 1

No.

Why would it?

Um

He might, maybe if I beg him, or start to cry when I see him.

No.

Why would it?

Um

Oh, of course! Because people always love manipulators! Why pay attentions to someone else's wants and needs when you can do things to make them pay attention to you instead?

• Like 1

No.

Why would it?

Um

Oh, of course! Because people always love manipulators! Why pay attentions to someone else's wants and needs when you can do things to make them pay attention to you instead?

Well, I have a lot to cry about.

No.

Why would it?

Um

Well, I have a lot to cry about.

So what? There are many other people out there that have a lot more to cry about than you, and they're not trying to manipulate Neil into hanging out with them.

• Like 2

No.

Why would it?

Um

If I ever meet you, I'll ask you for $100. If you don't give it to me, I'll cry. Neil had better hang out with you. You'd better give me $100.

• Like 1

Geddy is probably reminiscing about that time he almost produced Master of Puppets and thinking, "Man, I could have made that album so much better."

Geddy is probably reminiscing about that time he almost produced Master of Puppets and thinking, "Man, I could have made that album so much better."

Ah well, Metallica isn't all bad. They DID thank "Geddy, Alex, and Neil of Rush" in MoP's liner notes. Plus, they did slip the Tom Sawyer riff into Welcome Home (Sanitarium) I think it was.

• Like 1

I think MoP is perfect as it is!

Oh, and it is unfair to think it's not perfect, and if you think so I'll cry! ;)

• Like 1

I think MoP is perfect as it is!

Oh, and it is unfair to think it's not perfect, and if you think so I'll cry! ;)

I really like the first two albums and And Justice for All but I think MoP is their best. It's unfair!!!! I should cry to try to change my own mind. But then THAT would be unfair!!!

• Like 1