What are Neil, Geddy, and Alex doing right now?

WTF are they doing right now?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Pre-opening night routine

• Geddy and Alex are playing paper football, and drinking
    • They're all drinking
    • Neil is changing his oil
    • Neil, Geddy, and Alex are applying Preparation H to their assteroids
    • Having a ping pong tournament
    • Neil is attending a night class on Native American Culture
    • Geddy is watching a baseball game
    • Alex is doing his sock puppet routine in a bar downtown Tulsa
    • They're all drinking and playing ping pong

http://data.travelok.com/okdataengine/appmedia/images/43/43326/43326_485x364.jpg

They may be doing something along these lines. REAL big in Oklahoma. I've been to this one. This is the actual news blurb:

Come for the thrill of Waurika's annual rattlesnake hunt. Activities include carnival rides, games, food vendors, a flea market, thrill show and caravan hunting of Diamondback rattlesnakes. Have a "fangtastic" time as you witness snake handlers perform daring and courageous feats in a pit with live rattlesnakes. Have your picture taken with a live Diamondback rattlesnake in the on-site photobooth, or put your taste buds to the test with a helping of deep-fried rattlesnake meat. Snake meat, rattlers and hides will be up for sale. Join in the 5K or 1 mile fun run on Saturday. Prizes ...

• Like 1

I'll bet they're in one of their hotel rooms together...lights off...huddled under a sheet...with flashlights...reading comic books...eating gummi bears...dreaming of "making it" big one day. Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 3

Suffering from pre-tour jitters and insomnia, they are all reading Neil's blogs which always finds them fast asleep.

Or

Counting sheep, which as Gemini79 says, is all of us.

GeminiRising79 had to turn in this today:

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/RUSH%20card_zpsnsbflzdh.jpg

Bitching has consequences

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 5

Sitting and watching Neil's slide show from his most recent bike trip.

Alex and Geddy trying to pretend they are interested as Neil narrates,

"This is cactus".

"This a bird of some sort from that region".

"Oh look, sky!"

"Here's another cactus".

"And another bird".

"This is the sky again only I'm facing the other way".

"Cactus".

"Cactus".

"Cactus".

"Bird".

"My bike".

"More sky".

"Bird".

"Cactus".

Edited by ReGorLaTroy
  • Like 8

http://data.travelok.com/okdataengine/appmedia/images/43/43326/43326_485x364.jpg

They may be doing something along these lines. REAL big in Oklahoma. I've been to this one. This is the actual news blurb:

Come for the thrill of Waurika's annual rattlesnake hunt. Activities include carnival rides, games, food vendors, a flea market, thrill show and caravan hunting of Diamondback rattlesnakes. Have a "fangtastic" time as you witness snake handlers perform daring and courageous feats in a pit with live rattlesnakes. Have your picture taken with a live Diamondback rattlesnake in the on-site photobooth, or put your taste buds to the test with a helping of deep-fried rattlesnake meat. Snake meat, rattlers and hides will be up for sale. Join in the 5K or 1 mile fun run on Saturday. Prizes ...

You have your snakes, husband and I have Guymon, OK, "Queen City of the Panhandle." Ate lunch there once while passing through when we lived in Colorado. Everyone in the cafe took turns staring at us the entire 20 minutes we waited for our food, which we decided to take with us! To this day we are convinced we took the seats of someone important ??!! So glad Geddy etc. are in Tulsa, not the panhandle!

• Like 1