Jump to content


Calling it now


31 replies to this topic

#21 bluefox4000

bluefox4000

    I never talk to strangers

  • Members
  • 15746 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY
  • Interests:Music, Reading, Talking

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:37 PM

View PostReRushed, on 07 May 2015 - 12:26 PM, said:

View Postbluefox4000, on 07 May 2015 - 12:17 PM, said:

Blown back dog years in not in there.

lol

call me negative in you must......but i've a right to voice my utter disgust.  yes i said disgust.  unless they do something to redeem it.

Mick
You should start a "Disgusted with Rush Appreciation Society" with GeminiRising79.
Your on a forum..........suck it up my friend ;) :P  and not a bad idea, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000, 07 May 2015 - 02:38 PM.


Sponsored Post

#22 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42061 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:38 PM

View PostFOH Lights, on 07 May 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

View PostFOH Lights, on 07 May 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 07 May 2015 - 12:09 PM, said:

I'd walk to Seattle for that too.  

A while back, maybe right after CA tour, someone here said that Rush peeks in here to get ideas for their set lists.  Judging from the alleged set list for this tour, I think not.
Heheheh, you're a smart Girl! The last thing the guys want/need is more input on their setlists. It's a big enough PITA as it is. The old adage that comes to mind: Too many cooks...

I don't think they look here at all at anything.  

It must just be a Rush Old Wives's Tale.

#23 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42061 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:10 PM

What tour did Geddy video everyone?  Was it Time Machine?

If so, I wonder, if this is the end of the line for Rush, if he will do that same at each R40 venue.

Edited by Lorraine, 07 May 2015 - 03:10 PM.


#24 bluefox4000

bluefox4000

    I never talk to strangers

  • Members
  • 15746 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY
  • Interests:Music, Reading, Talking

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:14 PM

View PostLorraine, on 07 May 2015 - 03:10 PM, said:

What tour did Geddy video everyone?  Was it Time Machine?

If so, I wonder, if this is the end of the line for Rush, if he will do that same at each R40 venue.

Snakes tour.

Mick

#25 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42061 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:19 PM

View Postbluefox4000, on 07 May 2015 - 03:14 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 07 May 2015 - 03:10 PM, said:

What tour did Geddy video everyone?  Was it Time Machine?

If so, I wonder, if this is the end of the line for Rush, if he will do that same at each R40 venue.

Snakes tour.

Mick

Snakes tour then.  :)

I still wonder if he will do it this time.

#26 Del_Duio

Del_Duio

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4378 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Bass, Drums, some guitar but I suck

    --

    Try my new retro action RPG game "Just a Cleric" on Steam! http://store.steampowered.com/app/467330/

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:21 PM

View PostFOH Lights, on 07 May 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 07 May 2015 - 12:09 PM, said:

I'd walk to Seattle for that too.  

A while back, maybe right after CA tour, someone here said that Rush peeks in here to get ideas for their set lists.  Judging from the alleged set list for this tour, I think not.
Heheheh, you're a smart Girl! The last thing the guys want/need is more input on their setlists. It's a big enough PITA as it is. The old adage that comes to mind: Too many cooks...

Yeah that and they don't need to see everybody taking a crap on them whenever they decide to do something for us.

#27 DirkPrattLerxst

DirkPrattLerxst

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1139 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Iowa USA
  • Interests:Professional air bassist/drummer/guitarist

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:22 PM

View PostLorraine, on 07 May 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

View Postbluefox4000, on 07 May 2015 - 03:14 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 07 May 2015 - 03:10 PM, said:

What tour did Geddy video everyone?  Was it Time Machine?

If so, I wonder, if this is the end of the line for Rush, if he will do that same at each R40 venue.

Snakes tour.

Mick

Snakes tour then.  :)

I still wonder if he will do it this time.
And have the crowd yell "Hello Canada!"

#28 Khan

Khan

    In a GIFfy

  • Members *
  • 15447 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Actual location changes many times per hour normally.
  • Interests:Milsurp rifles

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:28 PM

Posted Image

#29 snowdog212

snowdog212

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 407 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo NY

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:45 PM

God I'hope not  heard it all except one'song before do AFTK that would be great

#30 mrfriendly

mrfriendly

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:36 PM

Pretty much 99.99% sure they are opening the second set with Tom Sawyer. That no country for old hens thing must be the intermission video. So this would be the 3rd tour with opening 2nd set with Tom Sawyer. Seems like the first part of the 2nd set is going to be like Time machine part two - a lot of moving pictures. Different strings would be awesome but no way they are playing all of permanent waves as much I would love that.

FOH….?

#31 FOH Lights

FOH Lights

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 450 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:48 PM

View Postmrfriendly, on 07 May 2015 - 04:36 PM, said:

Pretty much 99.99% sure they are opening the second set with Tom Sawyer. That no country for old hens thing must be the intermission video. So this would be the 3rd tour with opening 2nd set with Tom Sawyer. Seems like the first part of the 2nd set is going to be like Time machine part two - a lot of moving pictures. Different strings would be awesome but no way they are playing all of permanent waves as much I would love that.

FOH….?
Huh? I'm sorry, what?? I'm having trouble... I can't quite... awe, you're gonna have to speak up. All I'm hearing is clicking noises! :D

#32 LocalsBandGuy

LocalsBandGuy

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 316 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Eastern Long Island, NY

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:11 PM

FOH, are those clicking noises being caused by a mistake in your dmx assigning?  Are we going so old school at the end of the night that it's just par-cans and fog machines on a little 16 channel dmx board with a couple built in scenes??  Maybe a tap tempo on it.



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users