Is the setlist a WIN or a FAIL??

cameraman2014

It depends on the individual Rush fan and what your favorite songs are and what you were desperately hoping they would play.

For me, personally? I wouldn't give you two cents for it. Unless, of course, there are some surprises.

Oh. If I could take back these words. How mortified I am.

Edited by Lorraine

It depends on the individual Rush fan and what your favorite songs are and what you were desperately hoping they would play.

For me, personally? I wouldn't give you two cents for it. Unless, of course, there are some surprises.

Well now that you brought our attention back to it.... :LOL:

Edited by EagleMoon

I accept it as penance for my blasphemous uttering. :LOL: But how was I to know that the second set was something none of us ever dreamed it would be? :)

I accept it as penance for my blasphemous uttering. :LOL: But how was I to know that the second set was something none of us ever dreamed it would be? :)

Whoever talked them into those particular songs needs to get a pat on the back. If it was them I'll gladly volunteer. :)

• Like 1

Whoever talked them into those particular songs needs to get a pat on the back. If it was them I'll gladly volunteer. :)

That's why I think someone looked here. I don't know that we would have gotten the whole Xanadu if they didn't. :)

That's why I think someone looked here. I don't know that we would have gotten the whole Xanadu if they didn't. :)

It was probably because of your tireless love and admiration for the song. :)

It was probably because of your tireless love and admiration for the song. :)

Oh yeah - no doubt. :LOL: :cool:

• Like 1

Thanks for the spoiler :sigh:

Oh, I didn't realize this was the spoiler forum.... sorry.

I didn't do anything wrong. This is the section we can talk about it in.

No YYZ. Epic fail.

Oh, wait. Xanadu? Who cares whatever the hell else is on the list, epic WIN!

I was about to say that too. It says it right on the top of the forum section.

It is not my set list but for the Long Hair Denim Jacket 70's crowd you got your show. Other than *THIS SONG* they crank power cords all night. This was different, this was special.

Ah hello...spoiler forum. So why was my post edited?

I was about to say that too. It says it right on the top of the forum section.

Yeah Ⅰ noticed and apologized afterward, I didn't realize there was a section for spoilers created. Again, sorry.

• Like 1

Huge fail.

Who wants to listen to old deep, deep, deep cuts like Jacob's Ladder? Xanadu? Anthem? What You're Doing? Cygnus X1?

What was Rush thinking? Well, with the inclusion of Lakeside Park it's obvious they wanna fail big time!

Mission accomplished!

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

a Win for the second set with many old songs, but a fail for the first set with anarchist, roll the bones, main monkee, one little and far cry. Maybe it's good that way that the show could build up slowly with the best songs reserve for the second set. But i would have put the Garden on the set.

Can i say that having now heard the full boot from Tulsa.

i still say the first was a fail. i mean man did it drag..........and i know the concept of the show. Backwards and all that. but it that set just showed me ya can't beat older Rush. Cause the 2nd set on is indeed my fav run of Songs Rush has done live in Ages.

and it makes EVERYTHING worth it.

So.

First set= FAIL

2nd set/encores= WIN WIN WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

I just listened to "set one" from the studio albums so no drum solo...it flet 'eh meh. So for now I'm sticking with fail no matter how great the Clockwork Angels album is.

Just realized... Nothing from Presto. I would have cut out 4 of the first 6 songs... Maybe left one from CA and one from SnA. Added in The Pass... Then fit in 3 more of the true "classics"... Linelight, Freewill... God, hard to choose from there.