POINTLESS POLL 2! Xanadu vs. Red Barchetta

Segue Myles

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two randomly picked classics is the best?

As always, my vote goes to Feedback.

:popcorn:

My polls are designed to be difficult.

If I put Xanadu up against something like Dog Years, it would be too easy. If I put Rush up against Hemispheres, again, too easy.

Lets debate and make it challenging!

I voted Red Barchetta, but in all honesty I feel tomorrow it will be Xanadu.

LOL. You put the debut against Power Windows. To me, that's like putting Rosie O'Donnell against Jennifer Lawrence. Not difficult at all.

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 1

LOL. You put the debut against Power Windows. To me, that's like putting Rosie O'Donnell against Jennifer Lawrence. Not difficult at all.

For me, easy...Power Windows...but in all honesty, considering the debut was voted the worst album, and Power Windows often gets slated by the more old-school, for some it was boring....plus the votes are very close...

Easy one... :wub:

This poll I reckon is gonna be split fairly evenly...but you never know with this forum!

50/50 already!

This poll I reckon is gonna be split fairly evenly...but you never know with this forum!

If folks are really interested (which most don't seem to be much anymore in polls) Xanadu should win pretty easily in my view. A 70's epic of epic proportions against an 80's short epic short story albeit a great one. No Lorraine, no great interest in polls it seems. Simple as that... :(

If folks are really interested (which most don't seem to be much anymore in polls) Xanadu should win pretty easily in my view. A 70's epic of epic proportions against an 80's short epic short story albeit a great one. No Lorraine, no great interest in polls it seems. Simple as that... :(

I am hoping she can collaborate with me...its an easy formula to copy!

If I put Rush up against Hemispheres, again, too easy.

For me, that would have been marginally tougher, because they're my #1 and #2 Rush songs...whereas Barchetta is #5

Serious, that feedback joke is old.... It's enough now...

Sorry Zumbi...was only banter.

By the way, if you want to help out with my pointless polls, no one can attack you as I think they are fab. If they don't like polls, don't come to the Feedback section. Lorraine has been quiet...so until, or if, she returns, I am gonna keep the flame alive!

Although hers is a torch, mines a teensy match...lol

By the way, if you want to help out with my pointless polls, no one can attack you as I think they are fab. If they don't like polls, don't come to the Feedback section. Lorraine has been quiet...so until, or if, she returns, I am gonna keep the flame alive!

I don't think you would want them bigger than a match, how else are you going to stick them into the cupcakes?

• Like 1

I don't think you would want them bigger than a match, how else are you going to stick them into the cupcakes?

D'uh! Ya make em bigger!

Pool cakes...baked in volcano

I've been quiet because I couldn't stand Eagle and her complaints anymore.

Case in point: if I started this thread, she'd be the first to say "Didn't we already have this?" She'd be right, because I did already poll these two....I think.

If I had started any of the polls begun the past week or so, the complaints would be there.

• Like 2

Case in point: if I started this thread, she'd be the first to say "Didn't we already have this?" She'd be right, because I did already poll these two....I think.

If I had started any of the polls begun the past week or so, the complaints would be there.

Aww...well you cannot please everybody, and like I said, if you wanna complain about polls, don't venture into the realms of Feedback!

They are fun...mine are a lil dry but lets get the polls back...or not if everyone really is tired of them.

Aww...well you cannot please everybody, and like I said, if you wanna complain about polls, don't venture into the realms of Feedback!

They are fun...mine are a lil dry but lets get the polls back...or not if everyone really is tired of them.

i'm not......polls were awesome. they'd venture in weird directions. and have me in tears of laughter at points.

Mick

I already said that in my last poll thread.