Rush backstage

bscsmkr

I'm surprised or maybe I'm just not remembering correctly but I thought the tour merchandise would be showing up by now on backstage

Interested to see what they have in store

Not an important issue that's for sure but I thought with only a couple days to go before the start they'd have the merchandise listed for this tour

Maybe they post it the day of the show for ordering

If I remember correctly they updated the RSBC website either the day of the first show for CA or maybe the day before.

So perhaps tomorrow but I'd guess it'll be at some point on Friday.

I always thought that about 85% wasn't put on the site and you had to actually go to a show to get it..then at the END of the tour all the leftover stuff (usually the XS and S stuff...MAYBE some M) was all that was for sale from any given tour....

Hell I remember then they first started the club, and you could get original stuff from as far back as the AFTK tour!

I did buy a generic R40 tshirt from the site, but nothing else is showing

That seems so odd. I think on previous tours stuff was out earlier.

I'm guessing by Saturday all the goodies will be on the site. I don't remember seeing anything prior to the first show on recent tours.

I'm guessing by Saturday all the goodies will be on the site. I don't remember seeing anything prior to the first show on recent tours.

I do.