NO SPOILERS IN THIS FORUM!

There is a new forum for R40 tour content. It's called, R40 Tour Forum. If you have spoilers to post, please post them in there, NOT IN HERE.

And as always, please do not post actual spoiler content in thread titles.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Here's a question. At what point is information about the shows not considered a spoiler? The end of the tour or before that?
  • Like 1

Here's a question. At what point is information about the shows not considered a spoiler? The end of the tour or before that?

I hope the end of the tour

The reason I asked is that I figure people are going to end up posting pictures all over the forum.

The reason I asked is that I figure people are going to end up posting pictures all over the forum.

Sounds like a nightmare! Lol

Someone is getting a Warning tonight for posting in the wrong forum.

Long night for 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Sounds like a nightmare! Lol

Nah, doesn't bother me. :)

As long as there are shows to be played, spoilers are spoilers. But that's why we have this R40 spoiler section -- a place where people who have seen the show or who want to know details can speak freely. People who want to remain in the dark about the setlist and other show details, even if their show is the last one in L.A., have to avoid the R40 forum, and hope people don't post spoilers outside of there, or in their profiles or sigs.

• Like 1

As long as there are shows to be played, spoilers are spoilers. But that's why we have this R40 spoiler section -- a place where people who have seen the show or who want to know details can speak freely. People who want to remain in the dark about the setlist and other show details, even if their show is the last one in L.A., have to avoid the R40 forum, and hope people don't post spoilers outside of there, or in their profiles or sigs.

Thanks. :)

People who want to remain in the dark about the setlist and other show details, even if their show is the last one in L.A., have to avoid the R40 forum, and hope people don't post spoilers outside of there, or in their profiles or sigs.

I hope it works out for me. I think I already heard a spoiler of the opener, and something member-related. I hope it stops there.

yes;well all i know is kc.mo. july 9th at 7:30pm i'm going to have the best time ever at the spirit center. for an evening with RUSH R40 LIVE TOUR. YEA!!!!! :drool: later.
  • Like 1