Member Title Suggestion Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I just saw that I have a member title !! THANK YOU, 73 and EVERYONE, I LOVE IT !!! What the puck is hilarious and very appropriate! :D :D Thanks again!!

Glad I was able to contribute something to this thread. :LOL:

I rarely look at the forum on my computer anymore I am almost always on my phone so I can't see the member titles.

• Like 2

I just saw that I have a member title !! THANK YOU, 73 and EVERYONE, I LOVE IT !!! What the puck is hilarious and very appropriate! :D :D Thanks again!!

I rarely look at the forum on my computer anymore I am almost always on my phone so I can't see the member titles.

Sure you can. I'm always on here on my phone. Just click on the TRFer's name. Or switch to "full version".

Sure you can. I'm always on here on my phone. Just click on the TRFer's name. Or switch to "full version".

What I meant is that I don't see them on the mobile skin, which is what I always use. Not that I don't know how to find them on the full version.

What I meant is that I don't see them on the mobile skin, which is what I always use. Not that I don't know how to find them on the full version.

Yeah, I'm usually on the mobile skin too. Takes a fraction of a second to click on the sn to see all the main profile info. You aren't that impatient, are you? ;)

I'm with BobSeger in this matter. I'M NOT A NUMBER!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/morphing%20banana-veggies%20dancing.gif

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm usually on the mobile skin too. Takes a fraction of a second to click on the sn to see all the main profile info. You aren't that impatient, are you? ;)

No I usually don't care enough to bother. :P

• Like 1

I have neglected this thread for far too long. Maybe checking in here more often will be a New Years resolution of mine.

In the meantime, without going back and reading through a bunch of posts (which I will do at some point, just not right now), have there been any suggestions for Xanadoood (5031 posts) or J2112YYZ (8618 posts)?

I have neglected this thread for far too long. Maybe checking in here more often will be a New Years resolution of mine.

In the meantime, without going back and reading through a bunch of posts (which I will do at some point, just not right now), have there been any suggestions for Xanadoood (5031 posts) or J2112YYZ (8618 posts)?

Robot Lovers 1 & 2

Robot Lovers 1 & 2

Already taken. ;)

Robot Lovers 1 & 2

Already taken. ;)

Yeah?

Robot Lovers 1 & 2

Already taken. ;)

Yeah?

:no:

Robot Lovers 1 & 2

Already taken. ;)

Yeah?

:no:

:AlienSmiley: