HUGE SPOILERS, PROBABLY HALF THE SETLIST

pfrushfan0122

Maybe they will do The Weapon and Xanadu after all. You don't need vids for either.

:popcorn:

Yeah, My thought Exactly. Xanadu would sound great right after Jacobs Ladder. There's room for at least 3 songs that might or might not have Videos. Anyway we'll start finding out in about 2 hours and 37 Minutes. Not that I'm counting or anything.

Edited by losingit2k

Maybe they will do The Weapon and Xanadu after all. You don't need vids for either.

Yeah, My thought Exactly. Xanadu would sound great right after Jacobs Ladder. There's room for at least 3 songs that might or might not have Videos. Anyway we'll start finding out in about 2 hours and 37 Minutes. Not that I'm counting or anything.

I don't know how they couldn't do Xanadu. They have to know what that song means to many fans.

• Like 1

In my make believe setlist I had Xanadu as the final number of the second set. Followed by a nice video montage and an encore.

So please enlighten me. Why is Xanadu so revered by so many? I like the track, don't get me wrong. I'm just wondering why it's such a hallmark for so many. They have better tunes, IMHO. :)

So please enlighten me. Why is Xanadu so revered by so many? I like the track, don't get me wrong. I'm just wondering why it's such a hallmark for so many. They have better tunes, IMHO. :)

Well, we will have to disagree Bard. Xanadu is my favorite Rush song. It just embodies everything the band stands for. Ultimate Prog Rock Classic. Rush's Magnum Opus.

Music is subjective, so everyone will have their own favorite. But, for me it's their best tune.

It was a landmark song at the time. If you think about what they had released before that it's amazing. It's still amazing. It was their trademark song for a long time.

It incorporates all the elements that make RUSH who they are in one song. Creativity, Metal, Odd Time Signatures, Synchopation, Sound, Extensive percussion, Its a lengthy Epic and the Words.

It incorporates all the elements that make RUSH who they are in one song. Creativity, Metal, Odd Time Signatures, Synchopation, Sound, Extensive percussion, Its a lengthy Epic and the Words.

...and the Milk of Paradise. I wonder if it's chocolate.

word

Well if they do a complete version, as opposed to the truncated version they did on the R30 tour..... Yeah, it was better than nothing...but....

Jacob's Ladder, prelude to hemisphere and cygnus, oh yeah! :haz:

Worth price of admission ALONE.

Still can't comprehend the complaints.

My complaint is I don't for a second believe that OP has a real setlist. Its bogus.

Hey tick! Pretty the setlist is from the tour book so i gotta think its legit although i would love to be wrong.