Khan

R40 setlist  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to peek?

• Yes - even though I will burn in hell
    • No- Sacrilege! Only true fans don't peek
    • Haven't decided yet
    • Don't plan on it but knowing myself I will cave about 2 days before show

I won't be seeing them until end of May and definitely won't be able to hold up till then.

But I'm confused it seems that there is a new thread every 30 seconds, are we expecting spoilers soon? Is someone listening outside the venue? Every new thread is basically a joke thread or saying that they have arrived in Tulsa.

I am going to the 8th show,

It's 14 days . Too long to stay off this board

If it was one of the 1st 3 shows, I might be able to avoid temptation.

I however, plan to see the setlist in full the morning of the 9th. To keep from being influenced by posts like...'Xanadu is next!!!!'

Yes, I will look at the setlist.

I'll be here on opening night getting the live song by song report just like I was for the start of the last tour. Between my smart phone and laptop, I spend way too much time on the internet to avoid setlist spoilers for Rush or any other band i'm seeing. Also, if I know what they're playing ahead of time it prevents me from having a huge letdown if I get really pumped to hear a certain song and they don't play it.

Edited by J2112YYZ

I'm not waiting until May 30th! I think other than when it just didn't happen online, the only time I DIDN'T "peek" (or ask) was the VT tour, I was in Scranton (night number 2), and pretty much had no way to cheat! (I probably would have...)

Initially I wasn't going to look. But since all signs point to this possibly being the last tour, I will look at the setlist. My show isn't until July.

Knowing the songs in advance helps me enjoy it more in some strange way and doesn't make the whole concert experience fly by too quickly. :)

I will cause I still need a ticket to the San jose show, and the setlist will determine how much I'm willing to pay for a ticket. Also, because if the a/b nights include songs I really want to see, I may go to the Portland show which is the previous show.

My show's not till June, so it will be really very tough, but I can probably keep from seeing spoilers if I distract myself with loads of schoolwork. However, my Dad will probably find out...and somehow manage to tell me or get me to look...gah! I wanna know! But I don't...

I'm looking for purely financial reasons only.

Can't even imagine what opening night of the Clockwork Angels tour was like. If it that awesome knowing, It must have been off the charts awesome not knowing.

I'd rather be surprised, but if the set is changing I'll need to have that covered provided I like the choices of course.

Initially I wasn't going to look. But since all signs point to this possibly being the last tour, I will look at the setlist. My show isn't until July.

Knowing the songs in advance helps me enjoy it more in some strange way and doesn't make the whole concert experience fly by too quickly. :)

No WAY I could hold out until July!

I'm also planning on downloading the recordings as they surface! I'm thinking of getting the whole tour so when I get "Rush Lonely" I can pick and choose!

Edited by Jaminbenb

I don't want to look because I want the surprise factor, and my last chance to do so. Somebody who is going to look should make a list of songs that are unexpected or rare. That way we can be surprised with the staples and classics but won't get caught off guard :)

I will not peek.

I will wait for Seattle & Portland.

A long wait & a long way to come from England.

Worth the journey, worth the wait.

The emotion felt in the recognition of those opening bars of a long unheard gem means I will not come back to this site after May7 until I have seen them in Seattle.

I might then peek to see what songs they are rotating in advance of Portland.

I have not peeked since Vapor Trails and the only Spoiler I ever saw was on the R30 tour in the Concert Programme when the Credits for the Circumstances video were listed. I forgot everything though with the opening bars of Anthem