Warning Points

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Some of you are already noticing something new in your side profile -- warning points. It's a system that's always been available to us but has never been implemented.

Right now I'm just playing with the settings. We might not keep it. But what it does is give the moderators a way to disable a troll's account if an admin is not around. We could have used that last Friday when we had a guy running around posting garbage while both me and GG were not available to view the board.

Again, we might not keep it. But if we do it won't be used unless a troll needs to be put down. So expect to always see a "0" below your name. Also, no one can see your warn level but you (and the mods).

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
  • Like 12

I am used to a "0" below my name.

Awww :hug2:

Aww, indeed.

Have a cupcake, Segue! :)

Please? Maybe two?

I need someone to join me in unhealthy debauch...I've had five doughnuts today, myself.

Anyway, on-topic...here's hoping we all stay zeros! :LOL:

• Like 3

Aww, indeed.

Please? Maybe two?

I need someone to join me in unhealthy debauch...I've had five doughnuts today, myself.

:cheerleader:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

Just wondering, how many warning points can someone get before his or her account is actually disabled? Is it like a three-strike system?

Aww, indeed.

Please? Maybe two?

Sorry BJ, I am currently dieting. It sucks...but...

Okay then, just one cupcake...batch...

Just wondering, how many warning points can someone get before his or her account is actually disabled? Is it like a three-strike system?

Looks like we can set it up however we want. It won't be used like that if we do decide to keep it. It'll just be there to give the mods the option of banning a troll in emergency situations.

Also, if you had been warned, other members wouldn't be able to see it -- note that you can only see your own warn level right now.

• Like 1

Looks like we can set it up however we want. It won't be used like that if we do decide to keep it. It'll just be there to give the mods the option of banning a troll in emergency situations.

Also, if you had been warned, other members wouldn't be able to see it -- note that you can only see your own warn level right now.

Mine says 356

Mine says 356

That's all? Let me fix that...

• Like 5

Mine says 356

Yay! Troll Myles...huehuehue

Mine says 356

You've told people to "eat your poo" at least 365 times . . .

• Like 2

Ehhhmm... :huh:

Qu'est-ce que c'est "dieting"? :huh:

(Seriously, I've never done it before! More reason to just call me a heathen). :P

• Like 1

Ehhhmm... :huh:

Qu'est-ce que c'est "dieting"? :huh:

(Seriously, I've never done it before! More reason to just call me a heathen). :P

Its...awful...like I just had a diet shake and all I want is pizza and cake and beer and more pizza

• Like 1

Mine says 356

You've told people to "eat your poo" at least 365 times . . .

Stop typing and eat my poo

How many warning points do you get by a positive reference to Springsteen?

Springsteen better than Rush

How many warning points would someone who disliked Hemispheres get?

Hemispheres is great, but it is no Hold Your Fire.

• Like 1