Official Opening Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Tulsa, OK - May 8th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

This wait is killing me.

Me too. I can feel my blood pressure going up from the excitement of waiting for the big moment.

I need to make myself get up and do something for 2 hours so I won't sit here the entire time. :LOL:

Yeah I know. Sitting here doesn't help one little bit. :LOL:

:popcorn:

• Like 1

This is going to be great live drama like the NFL draft. Pick by pick, song by song!

As someone who's a big football fan, I can say that this will be way more exciting than the NFL draft.

• Like 1

It cracks me up how many new people, or people who rarely post show up on opening night.

What better time to show up? Honestly, this forum gets a little ridiculous at times when nothing is going on in the Rush camp.

• Like 1

This is going to be great live drama like the NFL draft. Pick by pick, song by song!

As someone who's a big football fan, I can say that this will be way more exciting than the NFL draft.

As someone who is a Colts fan, I say no way it can top the drafts when the Colts landed Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck:)

Ah....you're from Buffalo...no wonder you don't find the draft exciting. haha....just kidding....I know it was a cheap shot. I know it won't be long before the Bills are a power again. They are trending up!!

Edited by presto123

It cracks me up how many new people, or people who rarely post show up on opening night.

What better time to show up? Honestly, this forum gets a little ridiculous at times when nothing is going on in the Rush camp.

I wasn't complaining, but I just think it's funny. Fair weather fans. :)

• Like 1

As someone who is a Colts fan, I say no way it can top the drafts when the Colts landed Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck:)

Colts fans were also excited when Art Schlister went 1st Round back in 1982 too.

It's not all Gold in dem hills

one hour till show time and not even a soundcheck spoiler. i remember for CA opening night we at least got the rumour of territories and subdivision as opener shortly before show.

imagine if the tour book leak didn't happen … we would have known NOTHING before showtime.

82 members, 157 guests....tension so thick!!

You could cut it witha knife.

Tee it up....

Hit it out of the park!

How I envy all of our members who are there! They're so lucky. Some of them have traveled far just to catch this show.

Are you going to hit at least one show? Money is tight with me right now, so unless it's an unbelievable setlist, I might skip. I know it could be the last tour, but being that I've seen the band over 30 times since 1984, I could live with myself if I never see another live show.(although I still enjoy them immensely)

Edited by presto123

How I envy all of our members who are there! They're so lucky. Some of them have traveled far just to catch this show.

Are you going to hit at least one show?

I have a doctor's appointment at the end of May. That's what I'm waiting for before I make any final decision.

We should start a "what will you be doing when they hit the stage tonight" thread. I'm typing on my phone, so someone else would have to do it...

I'll be givinh my daughter her shower by then, and will follow the setlist as it is posted here.