Which one do you like the best?

Lorraine

44 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the following Rush albums, which one do you like the best?

This isn't a very fair poll.

It came from a Bathory post in the Signals thread. He is the one who mentioned the specific albums and said that in a poll, Signals would beat them out.

Here's his post:

that's your right to feel that way. I think if you asked every single rush fan in the world, signals would do better in a poll than any of those albums except maybe CA. .....
Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

It came from a Bathory post in the Signals thread. He is the one who mentioned the specific albums and said that in a poll, Signals would beat them out.

Bathory is a Prophet.

• Like 1

I know where it came from, but how many times do we need to rate albums? It's just opinions after all.

I know where it came from, but how many times do we need to rate albums? It's just opinions after all.

Opinions?? Oh . . . opinions? Okay, I'm good with opinions . . . unless you're talking about Hemispheres, Permanent Waves, and Signals. Then it's all about Truth and not-Truth.

Then maybe we should get rid of this section Feedback section all together.

My answer to this poll would be that it depends on the day. Now, on any given day, I can tell you that my answer would never be Test For Echo or Vapor Trails. But the others...they all have their strengths (yes, I am including Roll the Bones in that- even though it contains one of the most forgettable songs in their whole catalog- some of the rest of it is very strong).

If Eagle is tired of polls, no rule says she has to participate.

I happen to enjoy it and, like someone has already said, sometimes they generate a good discussion.

Polls were moved out of the Rush section because of complaints. So, here we are in the Feedback section (which is for polls), and we still get complaints.

• Like 3

I happen to enjoy it and, like someone has already said, sometimes they generate a good discussion.

Polls were moved out of the Rush section because of complaints. So, here we are in the Feedback section (which is for polls), and we still get complaints.

I don't mind polls in general, They're just mindless fluff for the most part. It's just when it's the same things over and over. Rate the albums, rate this album against another, rate this song against another..etc. that it gets boring.

Is some one else complaining other than me?

No. You are the only one but I fail to understand why you are complaining. This is the section for polls.

CNN has projected Signals the winner

FOX is now confirming and MSNBC is doing whatever it is it does...
  • Like 2

No. You are the only one but I fail to understand why you are complaining. This is the section for polls.

That's not really what I'm commenting on.

I agree that some of the polls can become redundant, if the same or a very similar question is being posed, if it was just discussed within the past week, or whatever the case may be.

But I think there are plenty of ideas, also, that haven't been explored yet.

• Like 1

I agree that some of the polls can become redundant, if the same or a very similar question is being posed, if it was just discussed within the past week, or whatever the case may be.

I have one of my own that stems from a post I made the other day that has been rattling around in my head. I may put it up tomorrow. It has sort of been done before but not exactly and in the way I am thinking... :madra:

Right, that's what I meant. It's not something I'm good at but certainly someone can come up with something more interesting than rating albums and songs?

Vapor Trails.

Only top ten album on that list, and very nearly top five.

I have one of my own that stems from a post I made the other day that has been rattling around in my head. I may put it up tomorrow. It has sort of been done before but not exactly and in the way I am thinking... :madra:

I've had a thread idea rolling around in my head for a little while that would go in Music of the Spheres, rather than up here. Might become a poll, too. I don't know. :huh:

Right, that's what I meant. It's not something I'm good at but certainly someone can come up with something more interesting than rating albums and songs?

Do your own damn polls then.

I'm through.

I'm sick of the complaining especially from those who rarely start threads.

Do your own damn polls then.

I'm through.

I'm sick of the complaining especially from those who rarely start threads.

Wow, you're awfully touchy. I just said I was no good at them.