Which one do you like the best?

Lorraine

44 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the following Rush albums, which one do you like the best?

Signals all day long. Front to back way better than those others listed. CA is half good and the rest you can have...
  • Like 1

Clockwork Angels has been getting a lot of play at my house, and for now it would be my favorite on this list.

Signals will always be a cherished favorite however.

You can only take one to the deserted island and listen to it forever. Mary Ann (or Ginger if you prefer) is also there. Which is it?... :huh:

Clockwork Angels has been getting a lot of play at my house, and for now it would be my favorite on this list.

You can only take one to the deserted island and listen to it forever. Mary Ann (or Ginger if you prefer) is also there. Which is it?... :huh:

today I would take CA--maybe tomorrow or next month I would take a different album.

Can i take CA to A deserted Island and just......chuck it in the water as hard as i can.

Mick

• Like 2

today I would take CA--maybe tomorrow or next month I would take a different album.

You and Segue will get along famously.

• Like 3

Fair enough but my deserted island albums never change as neither does my companion but that is just me. Everyone here could tell you which Rush live and studio album is going. But again just my opinion and my way... :)
  • Like 1

Fair enough but my deserted island albums never change as neither does my companion but that is just me. Everyone here could tell you which Rush live and studio album is going. But again just my opinion and my way... :)

Yes, sometimes as the mind gets older it becomes rigid and change is hard, :codger:

Rush albums are more like my children than my spouse, I enjoy them all for different reasons and those reasons have changed as they have aged and gotten more interesting.

This isn't about conformity.

I hate 2112. Nothing conforming there.

If you think TFE is the best out of those albums, what can I say?

Heck I would argue that liking or even loving Signals over these has nothing to do with conforming in any way. For me at least, Signals was made after the Rush music that I really love but it sure beats the heck out of the other choices given here. Simple as that...
  • Like 1

Yes, sometimes as the mind gets older it becomes rigid and change is hard, :codger:

Rush albums are more like my children than my spouse, I enjoy them all for different reasons and those reasons have changed as they have aged and gotten more interesting.

Are you saying I am old and stuck in my ways?... :codger:

:LOL:

How touching.

That he has good taste?

That he has good taste?

I like Test For Echo, but to me it doesn't come close to Signals.