tour dvd/cd

grasbo

i suppose this is stupid question because its happened on every recent tour,but has there been an official anouncement that there will be a dvd/cd of the upcoming tour and has it been anounced which venues will be officially recorded.Meanwhile i will just sit here on the opposite side of the world and just wait.Boo.Oh well off to see Yngwie Widdlesteen in June.
  • Like 1

Either Toronto (2 nights) makes sense or LA

But who knows how these decisions get made.

i'll buy it though i'm scared of the results.......seeing as i've only watched CA in full once........on release day.

Mick

But it's CA Mick, how good can it actually be?

:rfl:

• Like 1

i'll buy it though i'm scared of the results.......seeing as i've only watched CA in full once........on release day.

Mick

Well yea true lol that Dvd had so many forces against it. Ged's shot voice, a 2 year old as editor. a mediocre album. :yes:

Mick

• Like 2

Mick

Well yea true lol that Dvd had so many forces against it. Ged's shot voice, a 2 year old as editor. a mediocre album. :yes:

Mick

Hey, the instrumentals are awesome! :)

• Like 1

Mick

Now that you mentioned it, I only watched it once in its entirety as well...the day I got the super deluxe edition with the tour photos and LP sized packaging. I'm still divided between whether that or Dream Theater's Live at Luna Park super deluxe edition was the worst music purchase I made in terms of spending $100 on something that "limited". :LOL:

• Like 1

I can only dream that Rush would film a show at Madison Square Garden as I'll be at that show, but while it's easily conceivable of them to film in NYC, the legalities of filming in NYC (i.e. getting a permit from the mayor's office to even film in NYC, "legally") can be quite tedious and annoying for the production company in charge of the DVD shoot that they might not want to bother with going through that process. Also, it might end up in another hyperdrive yodeling Geddy performance considering it's the last show before a 1.5 week break.

Mick

Mick

My emotion detector just broke. So did the stupidity detector that sits next to it