Jared Leto's Joker

Mr. Not

"Regardless of some of the more problematic elements, the Joker is meant to offend, to unnerve, to appear ugly and awful. We aren’t meant to like him. We’re meant to hate him."

http://screencrush.c...-joker-problem/

what a great defense! I remember everyone hating Jack and Heath's Joker too!

How those hypocrites seem to forget. Hey, if Matthew McConaughey can turn into a much better actor then anything's possible.

Besides, Heath wasn't exactly lacking in talent before. He's hilarious in 10 Things I Hate About You.

It's a motion picture, so I'm going to give it a chance. I'm not going to finalize my opinion on a photograph. I want to see him move.

However, I do not like the forehead tattoo.

Edited by ReRushed

"Regardless of some of the more problematic elements, the Joker is meant to offend, to unnerve, to appear ugly and awful. We aren’t meant to like him. We’re meant to hate him."

http://screencrush.com/jared-leto-joker-problem/

Not me - though I loved Jack Nicholson as the Joker! :D

How those hypocrites seem to forget. Hey, if Matthew McConaughey can turn into a much better actor then anything's possible.

Besides, Heath wasn't exactly lacking in talent before. He's hilarious in 10 Things I Hate About You.

Leto's a great actor but I had my doubts when I heard he was being cast as the Joker... Now I'm pretty sure it'll be better of me not to bother with the flick at all :D

Personally, I find Leto to be a great actor.

I think he gets a lot of stick due to people judging him as a musician. ie. his band sucks so I hate him.

But Requiem For A Dream, Urban Legend, Dallas Buyer's Club, Panic Room...the dude is a great talent! I like the look of his joker, and no I do not like his tattoo's. I don't like his pose.

But this is a villain, I am not supposed to find him appealing. Based on this photograph, I have high hopes. Image wise they made a good choice differentiating him from Heath.

Leto's a great actor but I had my doubts when I heard he was being cast as the Joker... Now I'm pretty sure it'll be better of me not to bother with the flick at all :D

Well, he has worked with an American Psycho before. :LOL:

He tried being a fake rock star now he's a fake joker!

He won an Oscar for playing a fake woman.

Speaking of which, Jenner is officially that now as of yesterday on 20/20.

I bet his beard was fake too!

He tried being a fake rock star now he's a fake joker!

He won an Oscar for playing a fake woman.

Speaking of which, Jenner is officially that now as of yesterday on 20/20.

I actually watched some of that :LOL:

He's a cool guy, that special definitely dragged on though so I decided to shut it off about an hour in.

Edited by Mr. Not

Jared was good as the Joker but Harley Quinn owned this movie. That's what all the girls are gonna dress up as for Halloween. Margot Robbie made Scarlett Johansson obsolete. Made her look like trailer trash. She is a very charming person.
  • Like 1

Jared was good as the Joker but Harley Quinn owned this movie. That's what all the girls are gonna dress up as for Halloween. Margot Robbie made Scarlett Johansson obsolete. Made her look like trailer trash. She is a very charming person.

But how was the movie?

I can believe Leto and Robbie did fine or better but it's hard to believe that that movie didn't suck.

Margot Robbie made Scarlett Johansson obsolete.

Hell, Hawkeye made Scarlett Johnasson obsolete!

Edited by Del_Duio

It was a good idea to reveal the photo of this Joker so early on so people would have time to warm up to it.

I haven't seen Suicide Squad yet (seeing it tomorrow), but I'm not completely adverse to Leto's Joker.. Still expecting it to be easily the worst Joker out of all the major films & specials.

post-65271-Margot-Robbie-Harley-Quinn-huh-73dl.gif