Atlanta / Alpharetta Unofficially SOLD OUT

30kwpa

1 wheelchair accessible ticket remains in Sec 105 Row WC. All other reserved seats as well as general admission lawn tickets (except those that are held back) are now gone. Another packed house. Getting excited. Will do the glow stick thing too but only when we're supposed to.

Details coming. This is for the May 26 performance. As far as I know right now, a guy who'll be sitting in ORCH 3 has a thousand of them and will be passing them out. Waiting on set list but trying not to spoil. May be 3rd song after intermission or something like that so those who don't want to know the song can participate as well. Will advise asap.

Glow sticks? I am going to see Rush

Who knew Depeche Mode was opening?

I never understood why adults get so excited about glow sticks being givin out at shows. That and confetti shot into the crowd at end of shows.

As for as Glow Sticks all right at a Jonas Brothers, One Direction or Selena Gomez concert but not an adult show.

Details coming. This is for the May 26 performance. As far as I know right now, a guy who'll be sitting in ORCH 3 has a thousand of them and will be passing them out. Waiting on set list but trying not to spoil. May be 3rd song after intermission or something like that so those who don't want to know the song can participate as well. Will advise asap.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't try to confiscate them. I know they usually don't allow anything in the audience that people can throw.

Finally - someone gets the glowstick thing right. There's nothing quite like seeing the glowsticks arc across the night sky just as "Down with Disease" is starting to peak.

Of course, as Phish admonished its fans some years ago, "glowsticks are so 1997."

Even though this concert is a month away,

Traffic is already backed up on GA 400

• Like 3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I should've gotten a lawn seat earlier when I had the money to spend on it! My only hope now is to win then from the local rock stations which I confirmed will have a few more tickets to give away. Even if more lawn seats are released I'm no longer in a position to buy one. Come on concert winning luck!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I should've gotten a lawn seat earlier when I had the money to spend on it! My only hope now is to win then from the local rock stations which I confirmed will have a few more tickets to give away. Even if more lawn seats are released I'm no longer in a position to buy one. Come on concert winning luck!

My advice would be, go to the venue on the day of the show. There will almost certainly be folks who upgraded their lawn seats and you will be able to get one there. If you are really brave, wait until just before the show starts when the scalpels are panicking and you might find a decent amphitheater seat for cheap.