Question for the musicians on the board

CaressMySteel

I can kind of see how it would work. Chemistry into Vital Signs. They'd have to cut out the staccato guitar at the beginning of Vital Signs.
  • Like 1

I can kind of see how it would work. Chemistry into Vital Signs. They'd have to cut out the staccato guitar at the beginning of Vital Signs.

I concur.

I think cutting out the intro to Vital Signs and just starting with the cymbal crashes would be a good move on this. I would also cut out that last F (I believe that is the final root note played on Chemistry) and then going into Vital Signs would work. Maybe I should make a mash-up of that to see.

• Like 1

yeah that could work. The real question is why they would play 2 kind of obscure, meh, songs on this tour.

That's your opinion. Some people like them.

yeah that could work. The real question is why they would play 2 kind of obscure, meh, songs on this tour.

oh i kind of like them myself. i just don't see them as part of this tour.

oh i kind of like them myself. i just don't see them as part of this tour.

I kind of get the impression that that is what this tour is going to be. More obscure songs than what we usually get.

I concur.

I think cutting out the intro to Vital Signs and just starting with the cymbal crashes would be a good move on this. I would also cut out that last F (I believe that is the final root note played on Chemistry) and then going into Vital Signs would work. Maybe I should make a mash-up of that to see.

I was thinking something like starting with the cymbal crashes on Vital Signs.

I like both songs and the comment by Alex about "digging deep" for material got me thinking it might be possible on this tour. Both have been played live, but sparingly.

I concur.

As in starting with Vital Signs?

I fail to see where both those two would segue together well.

I must spend too much time on this forum, because the first definition of 'segue' that comes to mind is "to change opinions about an album at the drop of a hat'...and that doesn't apply here :LOL:
  • Like 1

I concur.

As in starting with Vital Signs?

Vital Signs set opener??? I could see that actually. Everyone would be all whaaat?

I must spend too much time on this forum, because the first definition of 'segue' that comes to mind is "to change opinions about an album at the drop of a hat'...and that doesn't apply here :LOL:

Either that or cupcakes.

I could imagine it. You've got those punches at the end of Chemistry, then you'd do a drum fill that that leads straight to the first verse of VS, kinda' like how we do in our version of VS.

Edited by JARG

I could imagine it. You've got those punches at the end of Chemistry, then you'd do a drum fill that that leads straight to the first verse of VS, kinda' like how we do in our version of VS.

It just seems a bit clunky and awkward. Kinda like how they shoved Distant Early Warning at the end of the guitar solo on Freewill on the RTB tour.

• Like 1

I concur.

I sure hope Chemistry doesn't make the cut. :boo hiss: :P

It just seems a bit clunky and awkward. Kinda like how they shoved Distant Early Warning at the end of the guitar solo on Freewill on the RTB tour.

Change your avatar,

Your freaking me out!! :LOL:

Change your avatar,

Your freaking me out!! :LOL:

It's either me or Nicolas Cage :madra:

• Like 1