America: Wasted User Name

JohnRogers

Well a great potential user name has been trashed. Hopefully all the Tai Shan can be cleared out and erased so someday someone deserving of the user name could have it one day. Just my humble opinion...
  • Like 6

Well a great potential user name has been trashed. Hopefully all the Tai Shan can be cleared out and erased so someday someone deserving of the user name could have it one day. Just my humble opinion...

• Like 1

He's been here before under another name.

What name?

It wasn't Cosy Toes...

If you think he's from CP, remember about a year ago when a member here started a thread in Random about something that was going on over at CP and then some of them came over here? I can't remember the exact user name, but I think he used a real name.

I'm not so sure it wasn't Spaghetti Lee though.

I just happened to see part of it. What the heck happened?

some dude came in......bombed us with spam threads and insulted members without real provocation........the norm :laughing guy:

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

Oh I see some of his posts in that other thread. Definitely sounds like Inyo. He was only here for a day or so, wasn't he? I remember he sent me a suggestive PM and was immediately blocked.
  • Like 1

Oh I see some of his posts in that other thread. Definitely sounds like Inyo. He was only here for a day or so, wasn't he? I remember he sent me a suggestive PM and was immediately blocked.

probably he tried to make the board his playground for a few hours..........then then bolted like a well mannered troll, lol or got banned.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

He sent me a suggestive PM too....

• Like 4

I'm staying the hell away from CP if that's the kind of people they have over there. I like this place. We might disagree but at least we try to keep it civil ;)

Pretty sure they are ALL like that

;)

• Like 1

I'm staying the hell away from CP if that's the kind of people they have over there. I like this place. We might disagree but at least we try to keep it civil ;)

Yeah I agree. At least people get booted if they get really obnoxious, although Spaghetti took a while. :LOL:

Yeah I agree. At least people get booted if they get really obnoxious, although Spaghetti took a while. :LOL:

Didn't someone from CP tell us that it's free for all over there?

• Like 1