What album does Geddy sing his best on?

Lorraine

56 members have voted

1. 1. What album does Geddy sing the best on?

• Rush
    • Fly By Night
    • Caress of Steel
    • A Farewell To Kings
    • Hemispheres
    • Permanent Waves
    • Moving Pictures
    • Signals
    • Grace Under Pressure
    • Power Windows
    • Hold Your Fire
    • Presto
    • Roll The Bones
    • Counterparts
    • Test For Echo
    • Vapor Trails
    • Snakes & Arrows
    • Clockwork Angels

Well, that was absolutely depressing listening to that bootleg.

See you in the depression thread? Lol

I'll get tossed out. I'm sure they'll think the reason for my depression is silly. On the other hand, it may be a good idea. I can say: I'm depressed after listening to a 34 year old bootleg and how Rush isn't like that anymore.

Then, a big argument will ensue over whether they are still as good today as they were back then, and everyone on the depression thread will forget they were ever depressed because they will be too busy arguing. :codger:

I'm such a humanitarian. :laughing guy:

:)

Have a cupcake. Strawberry sponge with melon flavoured frosting, with a twinge of spearmint.

That sounds absolutely disgusting, but I will give it a try.

Not one of my best ideas. Tasted...unique haha

I thought you were teasing.

I'm sure it didn't taste as bad as you thought it did. It's actually not a bad combo. I'm not a fan of spearmint but I'm sure it added a unique taste to the cupcake. :)

Edited by Lorraine

I'll get tossed out. I'm sure they'll think the reason for my depression is silly. On the other hand, it may be a good idea. I can say: I'm depressed after listening to a 34 year old bootleg and how Rush isn't like that anymore.

Then, a big argument will ensue over whether they are still as good today as they were back then, and everyone on the depression thread will forget they were ever depressed because they will be too busy arguing. :codger:

Have a cupcake. Strawberry sponge with melon flavoured frosting, with a twinge of spearmint.

I'm sure it didn't taste as bad as you thought it did. It's actually not a bad combo. I'm not a fan of spearmint but I'm sure it added a unique taste to the cupcake. :)

In the UK people go mad over mint with fruit salad (I tend to be surrounded by posh foodies lol), so my goal is to make the combo work as a cupcake.

I am sure it would help Geddy's vocals (subtley bringing it back to the point haha)

In the UK people go mad over mint with fruit salad (I tend to be surrounded by posh foodies lol), so my goal is to make the combo work as a cupcake.

I am sure it would help Geddy's vocals (subtley bringing it back to the point haha)

You people offer mint yogurt as a burger sauce. :wtf:

I hate british food...eugh.

I also dislike mint and watermelon. But I want the combo to work for cake!

My burgers are strictly served with mayo mixed with dijon mustard and tobasco.

Or american mustard with tabasco.

Edited by Segue Myles

I'm surviving over here by eating a bunch of Asian food. Occasionally I'll see something delicious like a steak and ale pie or a good sausage roll, but I am missing American food for sure...

Mayonnaise!? :no:

Only sauce that should go on a real burger (not a McDonald's burger) is a rich BBQ sauce. That "brown sauce" they have over here wouldn't be too bad a choice, either.

I'm surviving over here by eating a bunch of Asian food. Occasionally I'll see something delicious like a steak and ale pie or a good sausage roll, but I am missing American food for sure...

Today I cooked cantonese style sweet and sour chicken, but I deep fried the chicken in batter made using toasted sesame oil. Added extra chilli.

You americans make gorgeous roasts as well. I want to learn to make meatloaf as well.

All this to help geddys voice!

• Like 1

Mayonnaise!? :no:

Only sauce that should go on a real burger (not a McDonald's burger) is a rich BBQ sauce. That "brown sauce" they have over here wouldn't be too bad a choice, either.

I am not keen on brown sauce or bbq sauce.

Today I cooked cantonese style sweet and sour chicken, but I deep fried the chicken in batter made using toasted sesame oil. Added extra chilli.

You americans make gorgeous roasts as well. I want to learn to make meatloaf as well.

You already eat meatloaf. That's what the hamburgers over here are like, just without the breadcrumbs and onions mixed in.

You already eat meatloaf. That's what the hamburgers over here are like, just without the breadcrumbs and onions mixed in.

Well thats disappointing lol!

Yes, and I'm sure everyone is amazed to see cantonese style sweet and sour chicken Power Windows and cupcakes Presto tied for first place!

Lol I meander every conversation back to food lol haha

No, no, no, you're doing it wrong. Ketchup…lots of ketchup. ;)

Eeew.

I am a mustard man.

• Like 1

First tour I saw was at the Paramount in Seattle 1976.

Wow! Excellent.

There is a well-circulated soundboard recording of that show- do you have it?

Eeew.

I am a mustard man.

I'm not. Too bitter for me. Blech.

• Like 1

He's done tons of amazing vocals over the years, but in terms of pure passion, nothing, and I mean nothing, beats "Soliloquy." Gotta go 2112/AFTK.
  • Like 1