Y&T Is One Of The Greatest Bands On The Planet That Never Made It! Their Debut And "Struck Down" Albums F'N RULE! MENIKETTI GUITAR GOD!

RUSHHEAD666

Leonard Haze has a new band playing shows, and they'll be releasing a live album with new material soon. The band is HazeXperience, and more info is available at http://www.HazeXperience.com

Rock 'n' Roll!!! \m/

Welcome! YOU ROCK! Haze Fans are hard to find! I loved his first Haze Xperience album!

Leonard Haze is one of the greatest drummers in the world.

Cheers!

IN HAZE WE TRUST!

• Like 1

Did you guys know how Haze was able to learn how to do his "flutter foot" kick drum???

He was in a skiing accident and had to wear a cast on his right leg. It forced him to move his right foot fast on the kick pedal.

True story. He told it to my face!

• Like 1

Earl you know who Y&T always reminded me of? At least the stuff I heard on MTV in the early 80s? Sammy Hagar! Which makes your passion for them so confusing.

Crank up the drums, crank up the bass . . .

Holy Shit Rick! As a huge diehard fan of Y&T I have a true story for you. I won't get in trouble posting here because if the band knew this leaked they would get pissed off at me. Or not.

Anyway Phil and Leonard and Joey got together one day and decided that they either wanted to fire Dave Meniketti and get a replacement singer and guitarist.

Well they wanted Sammy Hagar to join Y&T. Sammy would have taken over vocals and Dave would have still played lead.

Well the plan fell apart because Geffen Records wouldn't let Sammy out of his contract. I think it was Geffen or Capital Records.

Anyway the Y&T guys wanted Sammy in their band. Obviously that failed.

Personally I would take Dave's voice over Sammy but I'm a fukking homer. Y&T RULES! First six albums are PERFECT.

Cheers!

• Like 1