2015-16 NFL Season Thread

Principled Man

Peyton Manning is a first ballot hall of famer no doubt but I can't stand when his name is mentioned as one of the greatest of all time. He shouldn't be in the discussion. His Daddy, Tom Brady on the other hand...........

One of the, not the.

I still wouldn't give it to Brady lol.

Brady has every right to be in the discussion though. Peyton Manning doesn't. Brady has accomplished much more and owns Manning head to head.

I think it's between Brady and Montana.

Me too.

The Cowboys could still make the playoffs. They are a proud franchise, so I expect them to make a run.

So proud that they hire any felon who can run or catch as long as Jerruh thinks they'll make his team win.

Not any felon silly. They have to be good on the field.
  • Like 1

The Cowboys could still make the playoffs. They are a proud franchise, so I expect them to make a run.

So proud that they hire any felon who can run or catch as long as Jerruh thinks they'll make his team win.

I wouldn't want Hardy on the Patriots. But my point was that the NFC East is still winnable even for a 3-7 team. As long as the players have some heart and pride.

Anybody here good at catching footballs?

Head on down to Foxboro and wait for B.B. to call your ticket #.

• Like 1

Anybody here good at catching footballs?

Head on down to Foxboro and wait for B.B. to call your ticket #.

I am,

What are they paying? :D

Probably less than the baseball minimum (I think that's $300,000 to you and me, Russ).

Anybody else think that Gronk looked "off" during the game? I'm not just talking about the 3 drops (though that didn't help).

He just looked kind of sickly.

Speaking of which, what the hell is wrong with Jamie Collins?? He's missed 3 games so far and all they say is that "he's sick".

He must have a hell of a good one to be out this long.