Seating for New Orleans Show

Mood Lifter

Looking for some help here... I've got floor seats for the Smoothie King center in New Orleans, section B (Geddy's side). My question is whether seat number 1 is closer to the center aisle, or furthest from the center aisle? In other words, would seat 1 be to the left or right of the section when facing the stage?

I've picked through all the seating charts I can find online, but nothing shows seat numbers. Help!?! Anybody know for sure?

i looked at it - looks like seat # 1 on Geddy's side is the far outside of the floor and seat #20 is the center aisle. My source was to go to TM and punch in the venue--Smoothie King Center. Then, find an event that has the interactive map available. In my case, the Motley Crue show at the venue on 9/4/15 has the interactive map available....check it out and, assuming the map layout is the same for Rush, you will see where the seats #s are and how they flow.
  • Like 1

Thanks so much! I didn't realize that some of the shows had interactive maps. Really appreciate the help!

I never understood why the map is open for some events but not others. I suspect it is open for non-high-demand shows and not for high demand stuff (unless sold out, in which case ticketbastard has it open for the resale crap where they make fees again and again). I always will try to find an event at the same venue with the map to see what is what...try it. It is a good tool