I need a drink

lerxt1990

Flyers - Toilet

Phillies - Toilet

76ers - Toilet and designed to be in bottom of bowl

Eagles - Just signed Tebow.

It hhas never been this tough to be a fan here for decades.

Go ahead, share your tale of woe. The look at above, and realize you probably have it better.

F-ck!

• Like 5

Flyers - Toilet

Phillies - Toilet

Go ahead, share your tale of woe. The look at above, and realize you probably have it better.

F-ck!

You win at Tebow.

However....

Chief fan.

Blues fan.

Oh. Wait. Cardinals fan and Spurs fan.

I am batting .500

• Like 1

Flyers - Toilet

Phillies - Toilet

F-ck!

You win at Tebow.

However....

Chief fan.

Blues fan.

I am batting .500

Spurs just lost game 1 to the Clippers.

A shame these two had to meet in round 1.

Flyers - Toilet

Phillies - Toilet

F-ck!

You win at Tebow.

However....

Chief fan.

Blues fan.

I am batting .500

Spurs just lost game 1 to the Clippers.

A shame these two had to meet in round 1.

Agreed. But let's not close the casket on the mighty San Antonio Spurs. Really, I love me some Doc Rivers. But who's gonna put a Doc Rivers coached team over a Grep Popovich coached team?

Go. Spurs. Go.

The Chase for Seis has only just begun.

• Like 2

Well, Iowa State got Cinderella'd in the round of 64 this year, after toppling Kansas for a 2nd consecutive Big 12 tournament win. One of the hottest offenses in the NCAA but our defense always shows problems.

Iowa State football is absolute garbage. But hey, we beat the Hawkeyes! Which means Paul Rhoads will probably be back for another year to lead us to 1-11 the dream, our one win at home against Iowa.

Lovable Losers fan, who might have just screwed themselves over on free agency with Lester and Bryant. Our bullpen is still showing its problems and we're only a few games into the season. Still, it's a rebuild year, and I wouldn't say it's impossible that the Cubs will take 2nd place behind the Cardinals this year, who have another shot at the World Series.

Coming off the worst Bears season in 10 years, though I suppose things are looking up with the new coaching staff and some free agency signings on defense. Cutler is still with us, so hopefully Fox and Gase realize he's not Tom Brady unlike Trestman and give the ball to a great running back in Forte.

...Blackhawks are still alive, so that's good! Shame I don't really watch hockey that much.

Never watched the NBA. Never cared.

Edited by BowlCity

Cubs--no championship since 1908

Dolphins--no championship since 1973

Indiana Hoosiers basketball--no championship since 1987

Indiana Hoosiers football--worst record in major conference football of any school, one bowl game since 1993 in an era where virtually everyone makes a bowl game

Blackhawks---won Cup in 2013. But not as much of a hockey fan as a fan of the other sports

Don't really care about the NBA

• Like 3

Flyers - Toilet

Phillies - Toilet

F-ck!

I hear you lerxt. I joke that I have it worse than Cubbie fans. I like the NY small market Traditionally Long Island teams, that have been terrible lately, outside of one year with the Isles...

years without a championship...

Jets...46

Mets...29

Islanders...32

That's 107 freaking years of futility ;) I know, I got to see the Isles Cup run, guess its worth it.

Worst part is having to see fans of crosstown rivals celebrate. Giant fans actually rooted for Brady this year, cuz n their twisted minds, they think they will always be better. Steinbrenner ruined baseball, but Yanks fans go to his shrine.

And the Rags,ugh ugh ugh...Lets Go Pens! That hurts...

• Like 1

Cubs--no championship since 1908

Dolphins--no championship since 1973

Indiana Hoosiers basketball--no championship since 1987

Indiana Hoosiers football--worst record in major conference football of any school, one bowl game since 1993 in an era where virtually everyone makes a bowl game

Blackhawks---won Cup in 2013. But not as much of a hockey fan as a fan of the other sports

Don't really care about the NBA

:goodone:

• Like 1

Boston Bruins - haven't won the Stanley Cup since 2011

Boston Celtics - haven't won the NBA Championship since 2008

Boston College hockey - haven't won the national championship since 2012

Boston Red Sox - haven't won the World Series since 2013

New England Patriots - haven't won the Super Bowl since February 2015

• Like 5

You are so fu****! :LOL:

• Like 1

Our pain is somewhat lessened by the fact that the Bruins were in the Stanley Cup finals in 2013, and the Celtics were in the NBA finals in 2010.

Oh and those heathens from BU lost the college hockey championship in agonizing fashion a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 3

Our pain is somewhat lessened by the fact that the Bruins were in the Stanley Cup finals in 2013, and the Celtics were in the NBA finals in 2010.

Oh and those heathens from BU lost the college hockey championship in agonizing fashion a couple of weeks ago.

Thank goodness my Buckeyes won the football championship this past season. :7up:

The Mapleleafs, Raiders, Dodgers and Bucks have a lot to address. :sarcastic:

• Like 1

Are you impressed by the Yankees magic 27? I'm not. Best comparison I've got.

Also loved Kraft complaining about Jets tampering with Revis. Love how Belichekd ended up with Pats when he was under contract with another team. Rule follower that coach ;)

Also loved Kraft complaining about Jets tampering with Revis. Love how Belichekd ended up with Pats when he was under contract with another team. Rule follower that coach ;)

No I'm not. 27 titles in nearly 100 years isn't as impressive as my list. Particularly when you consider what the road to a baseball championship in roughly the first 3/4 of the 20th century entailed.

Who is Belichekd?

"Boston S----." That's a good one. You should see if you can trademark it or something.

• Like 2

Green Bay Packers choke in the NFC Championship Game.

Milwaukee Brewers continuing their collapse from last year.

Wisconsin Badgers make NCAA Championship Game for first time in over 70 years, but lose in final minutes.

Milwaukee Bucks still trying to get the state to care.

Yeah, we all need a good stiff drink or two up here.....more than our everyday drinking needs......

• Like 2

Wisconsin Badgers make NCAA Championship Game for first time in over 70 years, but lose in final minutes.

Yeah, we all need a good stiff drink or two up here.....more than our everyday drinking needs......

If the Bears rebuild right this offseason, Bridgewater continues to grow, and the Lions don't fall apart, the NFC North is going to be a major bloodbath this fall.

Flyers - Toilet

Phillies - Toilet

F-ck!

wow, I think you have it the worst .. here have a hug. :hug2: and a couple of belts of this :macallan: ... maybe you should watch the PGA instead of wasting time watching those losers you've listed... :)

• Like 1

If the Bears rebuild right this offseason, Bridgewater continues to grow, and the Lions don't fall apart, the NFC North is going to be a major bloodbath this fall.

and if my aunt had balls...

she'd be ahead of cutler on the depth chart.

• Like 2

No I'm not. 27 titles in nearly 100 years isn't as impressive as my list. Particularly when you consider what the road to a baseball championship in roughly the first 3/4 of the 20th century entailed.

Who is Belichekd?

"Boston S----." That's a good one. You should see if you can trademark it or something.

Dude, lerxt is sharing his story and asking others to share their SOB stories, and you gotta rant how great Boston isn't?

I was being sarcastic about the Yanks. I hate them since their psycho pitcher tried to kill our catcher.

BTW how tough is it to win the NFL these days? All you need is a QB. Realistically football is a competition between 5-8 teams each year in the no D NFL.

Boston has nothing compared to the 1980 1981 1982 1983 New York Islanders. I could go on how they were a top 4 team, either in playoff or regular season for eleven consecutive years. Not bad for a small market team?

How "tough" is it to win these days? In the modern era, its an economic question, teams that don't spend the dough, don't get in. Wish you had Boychuck right about now?

• Like 1