Will Rush ever release whole Test For Echo Tour on video?

YYZumbi

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we will ever get whole concert from Test For Echo Tour?

• Yes, after R40 Tour
    • Yes, after they quit making more music
    • No

What do you think? Will Rush ever release whole concert from Test For Echo Tour on video? Or is the songs from R40 all we will get?

I really hope we get more songs!! Test For Echo Tour is my favorite Tour ever!

I hope they decide to release things that they have sitting around in "vaults" after they decide that "this is it"...They've mentioned so many times that they have "X" that they recorded, and decided to shelve it and do something else... or they only wanted the live album to be two LP's so they only released PART of the concert...but you know they have it recorded....I just hope they never destroyed "the tapes"....

in a new damn friggin' box set, lol

Mick

I figured when they need some more dough which could be anytime I suppose... :sigh:
  • Like 1

I just figured they released what they thought was the best of what they had. I didn't figure there would be any more.
  • Like 1

I believe ray will do it in spurts again, he will keep releasing box sets with 2 or 3 more songs each set,, then when all is said and done. he will finally release the full set.. and make us buy it again.. For the life of me why they didn't release dreamline as the opener is beyond me. that was silly not to...

No.

I feel like if they were going to release a proper video from that tour they would have done it during the hiatus between T4E and VT. That would have been the perfect time to do it since so many thought the band was done.

doesn't matter...alot of footage is on youtube. if they release it...well, it ends up on youtube anyway.

There's a lot of footage from the T4E tour on youtube? This was before everyone had a cell phone and recorded everything, so i'm surprised to hear there would be so many videos from the tour.

doesn't matter...alot of footage is on youtube. if they release it...well, it ends up on youtube anyway.

There's a lot of footage from the T4E tour on youtube? This was before everyone had a cell phone and recorded everything, so i'm surprised to hear there would be so many videos from the tour.

uh yep, just search youtube with 'test for echo tour'

• Like 1

What do you think? Will Rush ever release whole concert from Test For Echo Tour on video? Or is the songs from R40 all we will get?

I really hope we get more songs!! Test For Echo Tour is my favorite Tour ever!

God I hope not.

Why not a GUP concert with YYZ DRUM SOLO RED LENSES!