Extra tickets for Bristow, VA and/or Irvine, CA?

Ffej Sector A

If anyone has any tickets for Bristow or Irvine they are looking to part with for whatever reason, please email me at ffejherb@gmail.com. Thanks!

I have extra Irvine tickets, but they're outrageously expensive. Best seats in the house outside of front row pit though.

How much are you asking for each ticket?

I have extra Irvine tickets, but they're outrageously expensive. Best seats in the house outside of front row pit though.

So are you a professional scalper? (oops, I mean ticket "agent")

http://thumbs.anyclip.com/tmEggjA1d/tmb_185_480.jpg

Edited by apetersvt

Of course not. Don't be a dick.

pot20kettle20black20by20john20takai20dreamstime.jpg
  • Like 1

Yeah, I'm a dick because I called you out on being a bona fide cheapskate sociopathic concert dickwad that doesn't mind STEALING other people's seats. Fasho, that's it. Try to take MY seat on this tour. Please. :)

Yeah, I'm a dick because I called you out on being a bona fide cheapskate sociopathic concert dickwad that doesn't mind STEALING other people's seats. Fasho, that's it. Try to take MY seat on this tour. Please. :)

Reasons you are a dick:

1. Trying to sell a meet and greet for $5,000.

2. Trying to sell tickets to Irvine at bloated prices.

3. Using this site in general to prey on Rush fanatics for your own personal financial gain.

4. You were just born to be a dick.

5. You've obviously worked very hard at it, and gotten better at it as you've grown older.

I think that's enough for now.

Damn. I saw my thread had 11 replies and I got excited. Then I saw people bickering about the kind of shit that original drove me away from posting on forums like this.

Reasons you are a dick:

3. Using this site in general to prey on Rush fanatics for your own personal financial gain.

5. You've obviously worked very hard at it, and gotten better at it as you've grown older.

LOL. I hope you didn't work too hard on that response. :)

But I guess I'm NOT a dick for calling someone out about seat jumping.

So there's that, at least. :D

Edited by Van Squalen

Damn. I saw my thread had 11 replies and I got excited. Then I saw people bickering about the kind of shit that original drove me away from posting on forums like this.

Sorry man. The guy called me a dick and I let it get the best of me…. didn't mean to step on your thread.

Reasons you are a dick:

Actually it was far too easy.

Reasons you are a dick:

Actually it was far too easy.

Ah yes, the old mid 2000s flame war rhetoric. I remember it well.

Can't do it anymore, man. Sorry. But I still don't mind calling people out when they freely admit they have no problems seat crashing. That said, I'm not going to bait and switch with ya. :)

Sorry man. The guy called me a dick and I let it get the best of me…. didn't mean to step on your thread.

You were being a dick because you presumed I'm some kinda scalper simply for offering to point the way to access, as the OP was asking. I don't make the prices. I just know them. There's nobody on earth I'd pay 5k to meet, LOL. But there's people who do. Just because I know some access routes doesn't mean I avail myself of them. If I'd have said hey, pay ME five grand and I'll get you backstage, then sure, you can call me a rad bastard red rat opportunist. Until then, however...you're simply being juvenile because I cited expensive access and that bothered you. It's the world you live in. Nothing either of us can do about it.