Silly dreams

Aikenrooster

So, I'm dreaming that I'm at one of the upcoming shows and the show is kicking ass, of course, and lo and behold Neil's drumkit is hoisted off the stage and out into the audience and they sit it down right in the middle of the audience and the place is going bat shit crazy, of course. Neil is answering questions from the surrounding fans, some of whom, won't even look at him, because they're scared he is going to yell at them, or something. Some of the drums of his kit looked like guages on a motorcycle, and Neil is explaining to everyone how he is making different sounds on the drums and, GASP! even letting people touch him. I'm close by with my mouth dropped, and I can't even get my arms or hands to do anything, like record this shit on my smartphone. I'm just looking at the crowd going bonkers. Silly dreams, silly unconsciousness.

Another silly dream the other night. I was at one show, having a great time, and someone drugged me, and I missed the middle third of the show. I didn't even realize it until another show when I saw the whole 3 hours and it dawned on me that I didn't remember all the songs in the middle.

Weirdly, both shows were in small clubs, but that's irrelevant.

Stupid dreams

Awesome.

Funny that you post this. I had a dream the other night I was getting a bass lesson from Geddy. I woke up feeling really refreshed. That's all I remember though, my dreams aren't near as vivid as yours. Lol