New STAR WARS Trailer - "Chewie...we're home"

Presto-digitation

Shame this teaser's going to be better than the movie itself.

It's already better than all 3 prequels combined, that's for damned sure.

• Like 1

Seriously, I think it's a good move by JJ Abrams NOT to direct the next movie. He did such a good job with rebooting Star Trek, but dropped the ball with Into Darkness.

I'm far from being a fan of Star Wars. I like the movies, for the most part. The original trilogy is very entertaining, but the prequels are all mediocre to awful.

It does look like Abrams is focused on repeating the vibe of the original films, which is good.

I came away from the cinema feeling energised by Into Darkness.

I thought that was an absolute killer Star Trek movie! I loved it!

I agree. I don't get the Into Darkness hate. I thought it was great.

• Like 2

I was seriously hoping Chewbacca had all Gray Hair.

Does a Wookies hair go gray as it gets older? That's the question we need to answer. Maybe Chewie is really young in the original trilogy, so by the time this movie comes along he's still not old enough to be gray yet? Wookies do live longer than humans, so the graying process probably takes a lot longer.

Sorry, my inner Star Wars geek just came out there for a second. I'll put it back away now :bitchslap:

Does a Wookies hair go gray as it gets older? That's the question we need to answer. Maybe Chewie is really young in the original trilogy, so by the time this movie comes along he's still not old enough to be gray yet? Wookies do live longer than humans, so the graying process probably takes a lot longer.

Sorry, my inner Star Wars geek just came out there for a second. I'll put it back away now :bitchslap:

Wookie = Benjamin Button??

http://dailynewsdig.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Top-10-Dog-Doppelgangers-That-Will-Make-You-Look-Twice-3.jpg

That had LOL moments. I still believe this next film will kill episodes 1 through 3.

But honestly, that wouldn't take much.

• Like 3

Chewbacca is about 200 years old I think when you reach the original trilogy. He also appeared in episode 3 and didn't age much, so I guess wookies live quite a long time. He doesn't seem to have aged much after another 30-40 years

http://www.dorkly.com/images/download.jpghttp://40.media.tumblr.com/e84a39094f6b4c2570f613509c32fb7d/tumblr_nhq5ojwFZH1tptb44o1_1280.jpg

also i may or may not have dismembered him before i grabbed it. there was lava, he was yelling, i cried. it was a bad few days.

• Like 6

You just know the first time they show Luke the whole theater's gonna' explode.

I will that's for sure!

• Like 1